School

I woke up at 5:30am and i went to take a shower. I went quietly across the hall hoping my dad wouldn't catch me. When i got there i stripped down and got in the shower. When i was out I went to my room to get ready. When i was putting my clothes on my dad yelled at me, " You better be here when I come back or else" And he went away. I was tired if this. I hardly see my mom and my dad beats me. But I've learned to take it.
----------------

I'm in the threshold of my other hell hole.........School. I went directly to my locker and the inside has BVB posters. I love BVB! They saved me from cutting but my favorite one is Ashley. He's just so.............hot. After I was done getting my books I went to my class room to the corner of the room where it's dark. Then the bitch named Stacy came to me. " hey emo cutter " she said, " hey walking STD ". I don't let people pick on me. " what did you call me!?" she said, " i called you a walking STD" That's when she slaps me across the face. " listen here you fat emo, your not better than! your just an emo who cuts! why dont you do us all a favor and just die!?" she yelled at me. Thats when I had it. " I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the ground, " you listen to me slut, don't ever put a hand on me ever again or you'll be losing an arm " with that i let her go. She quickly got up and left. Class started and then I saw my Savior. " class this us Ashley Purdy " OMG!!!! it's him!!! But why is he here? " take a seat where ever you want " the teacher said. I looked down and started to write lyrics. " Can I sit here with you? " I looked up and it was Ashley. " Sure " i said.
---------------------------

HEY!!!! please tell me if this story sucks!!! bye live y'all!!!!