Angels

Fangs P.O.V

I went to Ashley's home. It was sad to see the guys try to hide. Ashley was very over protective but can I fall in love with him? He is after all a player. I just don't know. But when I saw Andy I could see him looking me up and down. Yea, he's hot but Ashley is way hotter, in my opinion. He had a fine body and he is sexy as fuck. But anyways, " imma go to my room.......wait where is my room?" Ash looked at me and smirked, " i'll show you ". He went up first and showed me to my room. It was big and had black bed sheets and a red carpet with black curtains. It looked so like me. " thanks Ash " i said and blushed. " no problem " he said and smirked. He left my room and i was thinking about telling Ashley my big secret. My dad was a demon but my mom was an angel. I turned out to be an angel so i have black/white wings. And right now they are hurting me since I haven't spread them out in a long time. I made sure no one was outside so i closed my door and spread my wings. I felt so good to be free. Since i would rip apart my shirt and bra i was naked from the top. I stretched and did a few things to feel better. I turned around and I thought I was alone but there stood Ashley looking at me. He looked at my breasts and i blushed deeply so i covered them, " please, don't cover them, you look beautiful how you are. " I blushed and he came close to me and touched my wings " hey, that tickles " i giggled. He smiled. " Fang, um, do you wanna be my girlfriend? " i blushed, " i would love to "