Ashley's home/ cute dogs

Ashley's P.O.V

I can't leave Fang here with her abusive dad..............It hurt me to see her getting beat up that I had to do something about it. So I knocked him out. I asked her if she wanted to live with me. But at fist she said no but then she said okay ..................Before her dad hit her, i told her that i like her. I thought she would say no to me but no. She said yes!!! I'm so happy. So right now I'm helping her pack her stuff fast. " Ashley, don't look in my drawer" i smirked " wats in it? Porn?" She blushed really hard. "No! It's not porn!" she looks so cute when she blushes!!!! "Then what is it?" I asked her. " she looked down, " My underwear's and bras" she looked so cute!!! I smirked and looked at the drawer, "can i please see?" She turned tomato red. "NO!!!!!" I smirked, "fine". I'm still doing it, "i have to get another suitcase from downstairs........Don't do anything!" She knew what i was gonna do. "fine" I had an innocent face on. When i heard her go downstairs i went to her drawer. She had a shit ton of panties and bras. My favorite was a black and red pair. " What the fuck Purdy!!?!?!?" She yelled at me. " sorry, i was just to curious" she looked down, " whatever, you already did it." I smiled at her. Soon we were done and we were off to my house.

***************

When we were almost inside, i heard whispering, "i think he's coming" I already knew who it was........Andy. " Shut up Andy! If he's right outside was CC. " Guys! I'm home!" i yelled. "i told you that he was right outside!" CC said to Andy. " sorry......... Not sorry " He then looked at Fang, " Who's this pretty lady? " Her name is Fang and she is mine" i was looking at Andy when I said this. " damn bro, chill, okay"