The New "Good Old Days"

Start from the beginning

"Girl! WTF is this!?" She threw her phone in my face.

I stopped mumbling and moving. My eyes widened at the images on the screen. She released my mouth.

 She released my mouth

"A-Alya..." I stuttered and pointed at the picture. I had no idea what to say.

"The once shy girl at school, turns out she's cheating on the two hottest guys on Paris, Adrien Agreste and super hero Chat Noir! What would Ladybug say? The innocence all an act and here's the proof," Alya read something at the bottom. I trembled nervously.

"Alya..." was all I could say.

"The image was taken yesterday evening. And you'll never guess by who," she gave me an irritated look.

"Oh my God," I said, placing my hand over mouth in shock. "Chloe Bourgeois!" Alya nodded sadly confirming it. I wanted to cry. "That b*tch!" I faceplanted on Alya's bed and groaned.

"Yes she is. But Marinette you have to be more careful," she sat beside me and stroked my hair soothingly. She sent it to me to put on my blog, she wants me to interview Ladybug to see if she's jealous." Alya chuckled a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" I turned my face sideways so she could hear me.

"Because, if only she knew that you are Ladybug. She would never mess with you."

"I highly doubt that,"I said and covered my face again. "So this is what you asked me to come here for?"

"I was going to yell and scream at you for being so forgetful and stupid," she started. I frowned. "But you look like you've suffered enough for one day." Alya smiled and layed on my back, hugging me. "Don't worry, I won't put it on the blog. Just promise me that you'll be more careful."

"I promise," I mumbled. "But what about the picture?"

"I know it's real but it looks like it could easily be photoshopped, just look at it, it's so fuzzy. Plus we all know how Chloe likes ruining lives and reputations, no one will believe her." I sighed, not knowing how to respond.

Soon after, we both fell asleep.

---

Something pressed onto my forehead softly. It was warm and familiar. With an effort I opened my very heavy eyelids slightly for a peak. Then I saw them in front of me. Those handsome, bright green orbs in front of me. I blushed and pretended to still be sleeping.

There was slight soft pressure on my forehead, I knew it was his forehead. "Princess," he hummed. I did my best not to smile and still pretended to be asleep. "My little Buginette, I know you're not sleeping. You never blush like that when you sleep," he chuckled then paused. I felt his breath on my ear this time, "Unless you're dreaming about me then I suppose."

My lips pursed together and my eyes shot wide open. 'Oh my L-'

*click, flash*

"There haha!" Alya triumphantly held up her phone. I looked directly at Adrien in front of me. He laughed and my heart throbbed, his laugh was like music. 'But no, wait, I'm mad at them.'