Roses,Kisses,and Heartache</3 (part 1)

Ok folks the long awaited chapter, Valentine's Day! Happy hearts and chocolates day y'all! So yeah this chapter is cute and lovey and special! Hope you love it! :D Thank u to all my followers for comments, votes, follows, and love! I love you guys! ♡

You must be wondering: Hey who won the votes?! :D

It was a three way tie! It was hard to choose. But the first to get 8 votes was the Tikki and Plagg ship. So I wrote out a special scene for them. Also the two runner ups will be in the story, can u guess who? CX

And I'd like to give a very special shout out and thank you to my sweet and rad editor, @ErikaMinazuki! Go check her out if u haven't already! ;) Read her story, Anxious and follow her please! Share the sugar my friends.

I just realized, this is the 14th part of my story (not 14th chapter) haha and released on the 14th of February, that's funny! XD
Ok, ok enough about me and and my weirdness, now....without further ado...My Newest Chapter!

LADYBUG

I sighed and flopped onto my bed. My hand clutched my chest, my heart beat rythmically, but fast nontheless. I couldn't stop the love struck smile that crept onto my face. I stared at my ceiling, feeling butterflies. I turned my head to my "Wall of Adrien", and continued smiling like an idiot. My mind replayed the scene of moments before...

*Flashback in 3rd person*

Adrien took her hand. "A-Adrien?"

His eyes sparkled as he gazed into hers. "Marinette," he'd said,"Will you go to the Valentine's Day dance with me?"

Marinette gasped in surprise. Her mouth made an "O" shape and she was speechless. Her heart felt like it would fly out of her chest, her ribcage about to burst.

"Adrien..." She started but choked. He pulled her smaller hand to his lips and planted a small slow kiss onto it. His eyes on her the whole time. Marinette bit her lip and blushed furiously, getting a shade darker per minute.

"Oh here, I forgot," Adrien reached into his pocket. "You dropped these at the park." He pulled out his hand in an upturned fist. Marinette inhaled sharply and clutched her purse as he opened his hand:

Her miraculous!

Marinette touched her bare ears. She hadn't even noticed they'd been gone. How did he know they were mine?

"T-thank y-you." She had no idea how he got his hands on them. He smiled wide. Marinette did as well and then made a decision, "Adrien..."

"Yeah?" He rubbed her hand with his thumbs.

"Yes, I'll go with you." She said as she pulled her hand away to put her earrings back in. She had had her eyes closed when she smiled and didn't see him get close. Adrien hugged her tight, catching her off guard. She opened her eyes and stiffened. "...uh-"

Adrien pulled away. "Pick you up Saturday at 7pm sharp, ok?" The two (unknowing) star-crossed lovers looked at each other. Marinette's crystalline blue eyes reflected Adrien's green apple eyes.

"Uh...O-ok," She said, her body tingled from the brief contact with his. He nodded and walked off, waving as he went.

"Oh...My...God..." Marinette stood outside of the bakery in shock. "Did that seriously just...happen?"

*Flashback over*

"Marinette!" I heard my name vaguely being called. It snapped me out of my dreamy dazed state. This happens too often to me.