Fighting For Love

Bonjour! So yeah ik the angst right. I've been getting all ur comments about the cliffhangers. I'm sorry for all of the fan tears I caused ;) but there are more on the way! So please get comfy, grab some tissues, and your favorite crying pillow. Got 'em ok, now....Chapter 14: Fighting For Love! :) enjoy folks!

CHAT NOIR

My vision was blurred. I blinked a few times to clear it. Where am I? I wondered. I looked into the darkness with ease, my cat eyes a useful tool. I tried to move and found I couldn't.

"What the-" I rattled the chains that held me against the wall. They spread my body out in a stiff star shape. I grunted with effort as I continued to pull on my metal restraints. My ears twitched as they picked up something menacing. Laughter.

"Well, well, well," he chuckled evily. Hawkmoth approached me, smiling. "Bonjour, Chat Noir. Ça va (how are you)?"

I growled at him, my cat anger rising. I wanted nothing more than to claw that disgusting smile off his face. My tail swished with anger.

"Uh uh, be a nice kitty and behave," Hawkmoth scolded me with a finger.

"Let me go, you, you villain!" I yowled at him. "If you don't, My Lady will come! She'll kick your a$$!"

Hawkmoth laughed maniacally again. "No, Chat. You see, I need you. You see my little feline guest, you will in fact bring her here. That is exactly what I want." My eyes grew wide with realization.

"No..." I said.

"Yes, indeed," the man laughed.

"She won't come! Why would she?" Ladybug wouldn't dare. She would know this was a trap. There was no reason anyway, she didn't love me.

"Oh she will, she will..." Hawkmoth came menacingly close. He looked at me in the eyes. His ice blue eyes peered into my soul. Hawkmoth touched my golden bangs, his gloved fingers holding the tips lightly. "Hmm," He smirked.

"No!" I squirmed in my chains again. I had to break them, I had to warn her! "Gah!"

Hawkmoth pushed my head against the wall, his palm on my forehead. "You, kitty, are going to take a cat nap, now..." Purple light illuminated my forehead. I tried to back away but I knew I couldn't, I was cornered like a mouse by a cat, how ironic. "Hussshh now..."

"N-No...!" I hissed. My vision blurred again and everything spun. I saw his face one last time. Then, all went to black.

*8 hours later*

LADYBUG

I hadn't gone home. I couldn't, not while my kitten was out there. Together, Tikki, Alya, and I were tracking him. Tikki said she could faintly sense Plagg, that was our only lead. We headed out to the edge of Paris, the outskirts of the city.

We had only four hours left, then who knew what would happen if the twenty-four hours were up? I didn't want to find out.

"This way," Tikki called. Alya and I drove after her. We saw Tikki's little pink body as she flew ahead.

"Tikki not so fast," I called to her. She suddenly stopped. Alya stepped on the brakes of the convertible. Tikki flew in little nervous circles.

"Here! Here! Here!" She yelled repeatedly. Alya and I stepped out of the car. I looked at the building. It was an old Observatory.

"Are you sure?" Alya asked looking at it as well. It looked like the building had been deserted for ages.

"Yes! I can sense Plagg! He is in there, I feel it," Tikki touched her chest, hands on her heart.