Anguish

CHAT NOIR

"..Adrien..." Nino whispered. Yes he was still in there, somewhere, fighting. It came in flashes, in his eyes I would see Nino, then in other moments I would see hatred and evil. During these moments of uncertainty his grip would loosen or tighten.

My baton slowly kept pressing on my windpipe. "...Nino..." I rasped. I tried to reach him but my arm wouldn't function. I had no oxygen, my brain buzzed. I saw spots and my world was spinning, darkening by the second. "...p-please...you...do...th.." I didn't care that I was wasting my breath, literally. I had to get through to him!

I looked past him, at the moon high in the sky. I imagined my lady, safe, with Alya. I saw her gorgeous pale face reflected on the moon. I reached out to it, Nino tightened his grip again. I gasped again but thought to myself, If this is the end, death by the hands of my brother, I want to die staring at the face of an angel... That was my last thought. After that it was all black...

Ok the end he died. Anyway hope you liked it...yeah bye :)
~MC ♡

Just kidding, sike! Ok:

LADYBUG

I ran from the scene, Alya's hand in mine. I heard Chat yell something behind me, but not the actual words themselves. We were a bit away when Alya made us stop.

"Marinette, stop!" Alya said and tugged on my arm. I looked back at my friend. What I saw broke my heart.

Alya's eyes puffy and red. Streaks of tears down the sides of her cheeks. The pain in her eyes, that's what did it, I myself was on the brink as well. We were probably thinking the same thing: the loves of our lives were fighting, they could get hurt.

I hadn't told Alya about Chat's real identity. It wouldn't be fair, it wasn't my secret to tell. Heck, I shouldn't even know. If she knew that Nino was fighting his best friend, it would just kill her and I didn't want that. I didn't want her to suffer like me with the knowledge I knew. It tore at my heart, raking at it with unforgiving claws.

I had to go back. He needed me, and I had to cleanse the Akuma. I told Alya to go home but, she wouldn't let me leave.

"No, please! I have to go back too, Nino needs me and I need him," Alya begged me.

"No, Alya, I don't want to see you get hurt! I care about you too much, please go home." Alya shook her head. She glared at me with teary eyes. Why was she stubborn as a mule?

"Please," Alya sobbed some more. She crumbled to the floor and hugged my leg. "Please."

I bent down beside her. "Ok," I said, "but stay out of the way and stay out of sight. I don't want you to get hurt." I lifted her chin, making her eyes meet mine. In them was shock, anguish, and then a flash of thanks. She hugged me suddenly then pulled away. Alya nodded, wiping tears away. I stood up and took her hands. We retraced our steps and returned to the chaos.

*Third person*

The struggle of Chat Noir and Nino was done. Nino saw that Chat was unconscious. He had passed out, out of lack of air. Aimer Tueur motioned for Nino to bring the downed cat. The possessed teen did as he was told, he swung Chat over a shoulder and carried him with ease.

Nino was slowly losing the fight in him. His mind was not his to control anymore, almost zombified. He saw the wrong doing, but he couldn't stop it. Nino handed his limp best friend to Aimer Tueur. She cackled and was about to take his Miraculous. Nino stopped her.

"Wouldn't it be better and easier if Chat was under your control? Then he could take out the insect and after we could take both their miraculouses!" His evil brain pulsed with ideas and he couldn't stop them from spilling out of his mouth.