The New "Good Old Days"

Hello my miraculous darlings! Ok, it's been like a month since my last update, so sorry! This Chapter is hopefully worth it. There's joy and drama, cuteness and sadness. Lots of feels. Even in the summer I can't write so much cuz I have work but here ya go. Y'all have been waiting for it, I think XD
Read. Comment your feels fellow fangirls. Vote if ya liked it.
Yes, this book is coming to an end, this time really soon, for real. Only a bit more. That's all ima say haha, I don't wanna ruin it. Ok. So here's the Next Chapter:

*That same day*

LADYBUG

I walked home peacefully. The air was warm and the sun was out. Tikki's head poked out of my small purse. She looked up at me and smiled. "Marinette."

"Oh hi Tikki," I looked down at her.

She flew out with my phone in her tiny hands. "Five text messages from Alya! They say urgent," the little kwami informed me. She liked to play secretary sometimes.

"Oh thank you, Tikki." I grabbed the phone and drew my lock pattern, a capital letter "A". As soon as I unlocked it I saw the capital letters:

A: GIRL WE NEED TO TALK! (5pm)

"Um ok?" I scrolled through the messages. This is what the others read:

A: Omg Marinette! (4:23pm)

A: Hey, are you sleeping? Pick up the damn phone already! (4:30pm)

A: Marinette, why are you hiding valuable information from me?! (4:47pm)

A: Answer me! (4:53pm)

I sighed, Alya's blogger side could be really overwhelming at times. I started typing.

M: Hey Alya. (5:15pm)

I kept walking with my phone in my grasp. I took no more than two steps before my phone rang. It blasted my favorite song by Jagged Stone.

"Allo?" I answered it.

"MARIFREAKINGNETTE!" My eardrums nearly burst from her scream on the other end. Even Tikki who was on my shoulder cried out in agony.

"Mon Dieu (my God) Alya. What?"

"My house, right now, in 10 minutes!" The cellphone beeped as she hung up.

I gave my worried kwami a weird look. Tikki returned it with a "I don't even know" look. "Well, alrighty then," I sighed and changed direction to get to my crazy best friend's house.

---

*knock knock*

No answer at the door.

*knock kno-* the door flew open suddenly and I fell forward. My head collided with hers and we both yelped.

"Ouch!" Alya and I rubbed our heads.

"Yo, you decided to show up after all, ay girl? She helped me up and I nodded. "You good?"

"Um, yea-" I was cut off as she kicked the front door shut and dragged me to her bedroom. "Alya what's this abfff-" she slapped her hand over my mouth. "Mmmmmm!" I squirmed and tried in vain to remove her hand.

"Marinette," her tone was impatient but she kept her hand there. So I parted my lips and licked it. In the past I had done this and was freed immediately, so this had to work. It didn't...

"Marinette. That's not gonna work. I'm used to it by now," she smirked.

"...mmmhff!" I said but she shushed me and yelled instead.