Love Struck Dorks

Bonjour my fellow miraculers! So before we start this beautiful chapter, I am gonna put it in the third person so don't be confused :). Also it's short and kinda slow but, the valentine's day one will be longer don't worry, oh and dramatic, maybe another two parter? Anyway...now without further ado...

Third person pov
All take place at the same time, just keep in mind. Setting time : 2pm

*Marinette's house*
All was well. Not a single akuma had been spotted in Paris in over a week. The quiet and calm was refreshing for our heroes. Especially since a certain special day was coming up. That's right, Valentine's Day!

Over at the bakery Marinette buzzed about and paced nervously. She was re-reading her poem to Adrien aloud to her kwami. Tikki wasn't listening however, her mind elsewhere.

"Grass green...no that doesn't sound right...oh! Emerald green eyes and your golden sun-kissed hair..." Marinette paused, thoughtful. "Tikki, what do you think?...Tikki, hey...yoohoo!"

Tikki zoned back in as an impatient hand waved in front of her face. "Oh sorry Marinette. I might have spaced a bit..." if Tikki hadn't been red colored already Mari might have caught the blush on her little friend's face. Tikki smiled.

Marinette smiled too. She had an idea of what or rather who her little kwami was thinking about.

"Hmmmm...could this be related to, oh I don't know...Plagg? " Tikki giggled and blushed furiously yet unnoticeably.

She hummed and then said,"Maaaayyybe..." Marinette and Tikki squealed joyfully. Marinette jumped up and down and Tikki buzzed in eratic little circles in the air. Then the two hugged excitedly.

Tikki had told her about her secret meetings with Plagg, her lover of a thousand years

Tikki had told her about her secret meetings with Plagg, her lover of a thousand years. However it felt like a thousand lifetimes. Marinette had been overjoyed for them. But like Adrien, cautioned the kwami about Hawkmoth's roaming. Tikki understood of course and promised not to leave unless she asked first.

"Oooh! Ok, Marinette, let me hear the poem!"

"Ok, here goes..."

*At Alya's house*

"Gah! What am I going to wear!" Alya threw yet another outfit aside. She looked in her closet and found it empty. Alya wore only a tank top and some really short shorts, her hair a mess. Alya immensely frowned. What am I gonna do? She thought.

Ding! A little lightbulb lit up above her head. She went to grab her phone but realized she might have lost it in the landslide of clothes on her bedroom floor. She groaned in annoyance and facepalmed herself.

Alya dove into the pile of discarded  clothes she had thrown everywhere. After searching for ages, she found it. Alya quickly texted an SOS message: