XL

Weeks passed and Lauren still hasn't replied or talked to Camila.

The two girls have been trying to live their lives separately, sometimes with their friends but most of their time is still spent locked up alone in their rooms, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what will happen to their relationship.

So far they have experts at avoiding each other, despite the fact that they live right across each other.

Their parents constantly worrying and asking how their respective other has been but none of them could give a proper or a believable answer that things are going fine between the two of them.

But that's about to change today.

Today the girls have planned out to meet at the park for a picnic, dragging Camila and Lauren along with them to force them to talk to one another.

Surely they won't agree to go with the group if they know that one of them are going so instead the three other girls lied about who's going to be present later that day.

Lauren is busy trying to help out with the planned out picnic for her friends without the knowledge of Camila being there later on.

"You guys why are we having a picnic? Is there something wrong with one of you?" Lauren asked confused as she packs the food in the basket for Ally and Normani to take.

"We want you to get out of this house Lauren." Normani looked at Lauren with a pointed look.

"I've been going out, what are you talking about?" Lauren rolled her eyes at Normani.

"Please Lauren, we all know that you've been locking yourself up in your room and only comes out when you're needed or when you need food." Ally scoffed.

"No, I've been going out." Lauren pressed on.

"No you haven't." Ally shook her head.

"I was out just a few nights ago." Lauren stated.

"I'm pretty sure you were just at home watching tv." Normani looked at Lauren confused.

"No, I went out partying a few nights ago." Lauren corrected Normani.

"What? With who?" Ally asked Lauren with interest.

"Lexa." Lauren stated simply.

"Who?" Ally asked Lauren unaware who she's talking about.

"You mean that girl that you met at the club once?" Normani asked Lauren in disbelief.

"Yeah, Lexa." Lauren nodded her head.

"You went out drinking with her?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, so?"

Normani and Ally shared a look with one another.

"Oh so when Camila does it I got to hear her out but when I do it, it's wrong?" Lauren asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Lauren, you guys did it once and sure you didn't know who Camila was in that moment but the girl caught you doing it in the bathroom for crying out loud." Normani reminded Lauren.

"Yeah well she did it while I was basically lying dead in my hospital bed." Lauren pointed out.

"She did it once by accident Lauren, you on the other hand did it twice and this time on purpose." Ally scoffed.

"Fuck that shit, I can do what I want." Lauren chuckled and finished packing the basket.

Then there was silence between the three of them.