XIX

"Camz. It is literally just for a night, we are not spending an entire year over there." Lauren teased over the phone as her girlfriend struggled to prepare some of her essentials for that night's trip.

"But Lauren I need to bring these just in case." Camila pressed on.

"Babe, we are not even gonna sleep there. We are literally just going to watch the stars in the back of my car, lying down on a blanket and some cushions around us." Lauren explained, laughing a little to herself.

"Ugh, fine I'll just bring my guitar with me and a small bag. Are you happy?" Camila asked, with a slight hint of cheekiness in her voice.

"Yes babe, I'll just message you when I'm at your front door as usual." Lauren stated. "Now spend your time with Dinah, that girl can get real jealous with me spending a lot of time with you." Lauren added, chuckling a little at the memory of Dinah getting annoyed at Lauren being around every time the two friends get a chance to have quality time together.

"No she does not get jealous." Camila replied, denying Dinah's previous reactions towards Lauren and Camila being together most of the time.

"Yes she does Camz but it's okay she'll get used to it somehow." Lauren chuckled.

"Exactly so she better do it soon." Camila agreed.

"Okay will you please just hang up, I don't want to keep you from getting less time with Dinah today." Lauren dismissed once more.

"Okay fine. I'll see you later." Camila laughed. "Bye, I love you." Camila added.

"Bye, I love you too." Lauren smiled and Camila finally hanged up the phone.

Lauren then puts her phone in her back pocket and continued to pack some things that they might need later on that night.

She then takes all of them in her car and packed them nicely in the trunk.

"Lauren what are you doing?" Clara asked, once Lauren moved back inside the house after packing her things.

"Oh, hi." Lauren greeted. "I was just packing some things that Camz and I might need later." Lauren explained, moving towards her mum who is sitting in the lounge room.

"Where are you two going?" Clara asked.

"Just watching the stars from this place." Lauren explained, telling the exact truth on what they would be doing that night.

"Just watching the stars?" Clara asked. "Lauren, I want you to..." Clara started

"Mum. We are not going to. I mean we are not taking our relationship to that level at this stage." Lauren cut her off, knowing where her mother is going at this point.

"Just be careful." Clara sighed.

"Mum, I won't do anything that will disappoint you or disrespect and you know that." Lauren stated truthfully. "I promise that I will be careful." She then added, placing a reassuring hand on her mum's shoulder.

"I know and I trust you." Clara smiled at Lauren.

Lauren gave her mother a kiss on her forehead and walked over to the kitchen to grab a light snack from the pantry. A few minutes later, Lauren hears a knock on the front door and races to answer it before any of her siblings do. Lauren opens the door to reveal Camila and Dinah smiling brightly.

Camila took a small step to get closer to Lauren and gave her girlfriend a kiss, letting herself to linger on her girlfriend's lips for a little longer.

"I thought you two would have a bonding moment for just the two of you." Lauren stated. "What are you doing here?" She then asks.

"Wow Jauregui that is a really nice way to greet your friend and your girlfriend." Dinah commented.