XVIII

That morning, the group of girls, except Ally in the early hours, are busy preparing to go out and about to shop for some party clothes for that night. Since Ally is still busy and finding out whether or not her pregnancy is on the right timing and on the right track, they all decided that they would meet her and Troy later on that day to catch up on what on how the baby's health is. Since the formal meeting of each other's family between Camila and Lauren, they've felt that as if their bond as a new couple have gotten a lot stronger with the nonstop support that they got from both of their parents and other family members. They both felt equal and a part of the family whilst having the meet up and sort of introduction. Lauren's parents asking when they could meet Camila's parents and when the two families could have a formal meeting and gathering to get to know each other a lot better.

This time Camila did feel as if that it's not just her that matters in the relationship, Lauren cares for all members in her family, especially Sofi. The connection that the two important girls in Camila's life have connected in a way that Camila would've never expected to get from the first meet up. As an older sibling to Sofi, Camila feels that having Lauren by her side to show her sister the true meaning and the importance of love and taking care of the people you truly love helps a lot more than her previous relationship. She can truly see that her sister likes Lauren a lot more.

Lauren on the other hand cannot be more thankful for her parents and her sibling for having to have some sort of connection with Camila right from the very beginning, even before they started formally dating one another. That made her realise and introduce the smaller girl to her family as her girlfriend at ease. They knew how much Lauren fell heads over heels with Camila since the day that she arrived at Miami. Hesitant at first, Lauren made it possible for her to officially call Camila her girlfriend.

These two girls cannot be more certain on how smoothly their relationship is sailing right now.

"Camz this one." Lauren held up a pair of skinny ripped jeans for Camila to look at.

"That one with this?" Camila asked, putting the navy blue cropped top with long sleeves and white and red stripes on its neck line and wrist.

"Yeah and get that kitty ears over there." Lauren agreed, then pointing over to a rack of accessories near the registers.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked, hesitant on whether or not she should wear the accessory with the outfit she had chosen.

"Yeah, you'd look adorable in them. Trust me." Lauren smiled brightly at Camila, lightly tugging on her hand and guided her over to the rack of accessories.

Camila followed Lauren to grab the accessory that her girlfriend wanted her to wear later on that day and once finished, Camila insisted that she too will find an outfit for Lauren to wear that night.

"Only if you wear the same jeans as me." Camila insisted, trying to drag Lauren back to the section where they grabbed Camila's pair of jeans.

"Sure but I want to wear my black tank top and that flannel red shirt that I have at home." Lauren informed Camila, not wanting to wear a crop top too on that night.

"As long as you wear this I'm happy." Camila smiled brightly, handing the jeans over to Lauren.

"Hang on a second, where did the other two go?" Lauren asked, a little concerned as to where Dinah and Normani wandered off to.

"They should be around the dresses section, I heard Dinah talking about getting a cream coloured dress kind of thing." Camila told Lauren.

"Should we go look for them?" Lauren asked, not sure on whether or not they should look for their friends.