Chapter 40 - The Party

Start from the beginning

"Party crashes I see, well come on in. You both look great by the way." She said to us as we walk in. Everyone looked normal. The women had dresses and the men flannels and normal shirts. I see my dad, Judith, and Jesse in a corner talking.

"Hey, I'm gonna go look for Daryl." Jessica said letting go of my hand. I decided to go over to them and let him know we were here.

Jessica's P.O.V

I leave Carl and start looking around for Daryl. After about 15 minutes I give up and sit on the couch. I see Michonne coming over to me. She sits down.

"Hey." She saids.

"Hey." I said back

"He's not here." She said knowing I was looking for Daryl.

"I've noticed." I reply.

"Hey, Carl's over there talking to Rick. Why don't you go join?" She asked

"I will in a minute." I said

"Ok well you look beautiful in that dress." She said.

"Thanks." I smile as she gets up leaving. I notice looking around everyone's having a good time. I hear Sasha blow up on someone and storm out but it wasn't my concern right now. I decide to get up and talk to Carl so I head over to him. He didn't see me but I kept going. It was pretty packed so I had to squeeze through people. Right before I could get to him Ron comes in front of me.

"Hey glad you came!" He said smiling.

"Yeah now I gotta go." I said trying to go around him.

"You look beautiful." He said grabbing my hand not letting me leave.

"Thank you now please let go." I say. He pulls me closer to him and before I could push him away he kisses me. I hated it, it was rough, and like smelt like beer. I finally manage to get him off of me only to find Carl starring at us.

"What the hell?!" He said Turing bright red

"Carl I swear he kissed me I tried to get away faster!" I say and he runs up to Ron pushing him on the ground. With Ron being drunk he fell immediately and Carl grabbed my hand dragging me away. It was silent as he stormed out with me.

"Carl!" I yell trying to get his attention but he doesn't listen and keeps walking fast.

"Carl!" I yell one more time and he stops.

"Did you like it?" He asked immediately

"What?" I asked

"That kiss." He said looking down.

"Carl, I have no feelings for him like I do you. I promise. Just please don't be mad at me." I begged. He didn't say anything for a minute until he finally spoke.

Alright prepare y'alls selves cause it's about to go down in the dm.
Wink wink....

"Show me." He said and I was shocked

"What?" I asked

"You really only have feeling for me?" He grinned

"Yes." I reply

"Well then show me." He said grabbing my hand leading me to the house.

"I already showed you." I said as we went inside.

"Well maybe I don't remember." He grinned.

"Well maybe you'll have to try and remember harder." I grinned back

"Your gonna do that to me?" He asked

"Yup." I say back. Without warning he shuts the door and pins me against the wall inside.

"Well maybe you could help me remember." He said kissing me passionately. He kissed me for a minute until picking me up.

"Carl!" I yell as he carried me up stairs. He opened the door and laid me on the bed. He shut it and locked it and went over to our window locking that and shutting the curtain. He came back over to me and got on top of me. He took of his shirt and kissed me on the neck at the same time. He reached for the back of my dress pulling down the long zipper. I sat up as he pulled it down. After he pulled it down he lifted it over my head quickly kissing me again. He started to unbuckle his belt and I stopped him.

"Wait." I said

"We don't have a condom." I said

"So?" He grinned

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Hell yes." He said and he pulled down his pants then going to my bra. He unhooked it while kissing me at the same time. He made a trail down my neck to my chest. He pressed his lips down lightly on my boob. After that he pushed me down pulling my underwear down. He did it so fast I didn't even think. Before I know it his boxers are off and he's coming closer to me. Without warning he thrusts into me causing me to moan.

"Carl." I moan his name while he thrusts over and over getting harder and harder. I grip his hair while his pushes in and out of me. After about 20 minutes I could feel my stomach twist a little bit.

"Carl." I moan and he keeps going. I finally finish my orgasum and I could feel him cum inside me. I ignore it and cum inside him as well. We keep going for a while until he stops. He pulls out and lays next to me. We were each sweating bullets and breathing heavy. I finally caught my breath and spoke

"You remember now?" I asked between breaths

"No." He grins

"Carl." I raise my eyebrows

"Just kidding. I remember now." He said. We didn't even bother to get dressed and we just fell asleep together on the bed. I nuzzle my head into his chest. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"I love you Grimes." I whisper before falling asleep.

"I love you Dixion." He saids before I fall asleep.