Chapter 52 | Here's to Forever

Alrighty, so this is going to be the last chapter. This story was great while it lasted but I feel like I'm hitting the point of dragging things out. Thank you for your endless support! I will make this hella long since you guys weren't expecting the end just yet. The bonus of this, though, is ending this story takes us one step closer to me releasing 3AM and The Saw Chronicles. Two stories that I know you guys are going by just DYING for... pun intended.

By the way, for anyone that was on the look out for "You Found Me" to be released, I decided to give the story to my sissy ghosts_kitten and she's already got a few chapters up of it. She's done much better with the story than I think I could have. Please go give her your support!

As always with last chapters, please spam this with comments! Thank you again for all your love and support :)

| | |

"You really think this is a good idea?" Zombie asked Manson as they three old ring leaders sat on the couch of his hotel room.

"We've had no problems so far." He replied, "At least not with the show. Of course there's personal problems, but those aside, the show is doing just fine. Everyone's lives went to shit after we disbanded. This is the only place they can call home."

"If we could, we'd invite you guys back, but I think we all can agree that it's best for the show to stay where it is." Sixx responded while lifting a glass to his lips.

"Enlighten us on those personal problems, though."

He sighed as he leaned back in his seat, "Just a lot of tension. Chris and Devin aren't exactly the textbook romance they used to be. They fight a lot, mainly over the fact they both aren't that happy that Angelo and Mike are together. Ricky-"

"Wait, back up." Sixx interrupted, "Angelo and Mike are together?"

"Yeah, they actually make a good couple. Who would've thought, huh?" He snit.

"You can say that again." Zombie muttered, "Hey, where's Twiggles?"

Manson resisted rolling his eyes. "You know he hates it when people call him that. He's practicing a song with Ricky right now. He's... Mad at me." He sighed, "We've been together since we were teenagers. He's not really happy with me that I haven't purposed yet. I love him to death but... You tell me where I'm going to find a place that'll not only accept us, but marry us?"

"I doubt he cares about the legality or even the ceremony. I think he just wants the promise. That's the way I was when I met my girl." Sixx smiled softly.

"Maybe... I don't know. He's changed so much since the kidnapping. It's hard for me to read him these days. It used to be, I could look into his eyes and tell you exactly what he wanted. Now, he runs off in the middle of the night or when I have my back turned. I know he only ever just goes to see the others, but it scares the shit out of me."

"You'd think the kidnapping would make him cling to you more." Zombie said, "Or, maybe it caused him to want to be less dependent on you."

"Who knows. I... I should go find him." He spoke as he stood up.

Sixx grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down. "Stay. You said you know he's with Ricky. He's safe. Maybe he's running off because he wants the space."

Manson glanced to the door, then back at his old friends. He sighed to himself and sat back down. His paranoia was just getting the best of him. Twiggy might never mentally be okay, but physically, he was perfectly fine.

| | |

The show had ended hour ago. Most everyone was gone, back in their rooms. Ricky was backstage still with Ryan waiting on him to finish up what he was working on. According to Manson, he was working on it with Twiggy. That wasn't entirely true. Ricky had just been watching Twiggy like a babysitter while he was working on his guitar.