Chapter 4 | Under the Dress

The tents were packed up, leaving the circus grounds barren. Stage hands now acted as drivers for haulers and pulling the acts trailers. While some slept peacefully, others were just getting their night started. Angelo sat in his cot with a book, knowing the lovely lady staying with him would be making her move anytime. He waited patiently. Being a so called fortune teller, he understood human behavior more than the average person. He knew not to push her; She would come on her own.

And that, she did. She stood from the couch on the other side of the trailer and made her way over to him. He shut his book and took in an eyeful of her tall stature. Angelo set his hands on her hips as she stood over him.

"I still owe you." She softly spoke.

"You do." He mused, "Let me see what's under this dress."

Aside from the slit along the side, the dress covered most of her. It was baggy, hiding her true amazon figure. She smirked and took a single step back. Devin reached behind her back and unzipped the dress. It fell from her shoulders, further falling to the ground. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it aside. He gawked at her perfect figure. Large breasts were housed inside a lace bra. Matching lace ran along the garter belt holding up her thigh highs, but no underwear ran underneath.

"A woman like you could make me believe in God." Angelo stated jokingly.

Devin smirked widely as she climbed into his lap, "I wasn't created by God. I was created by a doctor in a surgery room. He did a pretty good job, if you ask me."

"He did a fantastic job," He gasped, "I'm guessing you don't have... Reproductive equipment."

She snickered, "No, thankfully."

"Good, because condoms are for sailors, and a woman like you deserves to be fucked raw." He seethed through lust clouding his eyes. "We should get you a much more form fitting dress. You'd make a lot of tips if you show off your body. Fuck, how big are your tits?"

"32 Double D." She beamed proudly.

Devin reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. The straps fell down her arms. She pulled it off the rest of the way to reveal a beautiful set of voluptuous breasts. Angelo held her by her small waist and began to kiss one of her nipples. She bit her lip for the moment to enjoy it, but shoved him back. He watched her curiously as she stood back up off his lap.

She knelt down in front of him. Devin pushed his legs apart and reached for his belt, undoing it. Angelo earned a smile as he felt her pull his cock from his pants. She stroked him with deviousness playing at her actions. Devin teasingly ran her lips along his shaft, kissing the tip.

"I don't see cocks like this where I'm from." She said.

He laughed, "Oh, Baby, don't you know you're at a freak show?"

Devin took his words to heart. She'd come to know this place as home quickly. Her oddities were praised here, and her whorish nature could thrive. She reached a hand between her legs and began to touch herself as she pleasured Angelo with her mouth. Devin hummed as she rubbed herself, which only further escalated his enjoyment.

He gently ran his hand under her chin to pull her lips away from him. "Finger yourself in front of me. I want to watch."

She took the two fingers on her clit and raised them into her mouth, wetting them. Devin slowly brought them back down and pushed her fingers inside of herself. She moaned sweetly as she went in and out repetitively. Angelo continued to stroke himself as he watched the beauty in all her glory. She reached a peak of pleasure and fell forward against his leg.

"Please," She begged as she looked at his member, "Fuck me! Please?"

"Get in my lap." He responded.

Devin hurried up. She straddled either side of his legs with her own. He teasingly ran his tip along her clit, making her shutter.

"Please!" She pleaded desperately.

Angelo chuckled. He closed his eyes and began to kiss her neck. She was such a gorgeous woman, that he felt a need to treat her delicately. He wrapped his arm around her arched back and pushed himself inside her. Devin moaned loudly. She bounced up and down on him in a desperate need for another sweet orgasm.

He ran his hand messily up into her hair, "Cum for me, Baby. Cum for me."

Devin lurched forward, holding onto him tightly. She screamed through her orgasm, which caused a smirk to meet his lips. He had already fallen in love with the way she sounded when she came. And she came so easily too. She managed to experience a second orgasm before he met his sweet release. Angelo grunted against her collar bone, cumming inside of her.

"You really are an amazon." He panted.

She smiled down at his blue eyes. Devin stood back up, gasping at the pleasure of his cock being pulled out of her. She leaned over the counter beside them so her ass was right in his face. Her legs were spread as she pushed his fluids out of her trap. The cum ran down her leg. She reached back, cleaning up some of it with her hand. Devin licked up his cum from her hand with a smile.