Chapter 23 | Payment

"This problem isn't going to go away." Sixx spoke, annoyance lacing his voice.

An hour long conversation between the three heads of the show had lead to festering frustration. They sat in the big top, well after it had closed, under just one sole light. Manson kept Twiggy practically attached to his side to make sure no one touched him again.

"Maybe it will. We need to give it some time." Zombie suggested.

"Whatever they are, purists, extremists, KKK, the fucking illuminati, they followed us from one city to another. What's going to stop them from doing it again?" Sixx questioned.

Manson leaned forward, muttering, "They didn't follow the show. They followed the Freaks."

Zombie sighed, "I didn't want to be the one to say it."

"The attack on Juliet was simply because she was a witness they had to get rid of. Every other attack was on a freak. At first, they didn't know what they were doing. They kidnapped Maria and didn't realize she could kick their asses. When she got away, they realized they had to be smarter about it. So, they watched us. They saw that I was the leader, and how much I protected Twiggy. That's why they went straight for us this time."

"Look, I don't want to be the one to tell you how to protect your people, but you have to consider it's putting the rest of us in danger." Sixx said lightheartedly.

"I know." He mumbled, "And if thing doesn't come to an end soon, I'm afraid there's only one thing I can do."

| | |

Angelo didn't really want to have to go see Chris, but he had no other choice. As much as he hated it, Chris was an addiction. He needed him like he needed air. Lightly, he knocked on Chris' trailer door, being told to let himself in. Angelo hesitated, thinking this was his very last chance to turn back. He opened up the door and walked inside.

Chris was leaned against the counter, waiting on him. Devin was spread out on the bed in the back in little to no clothing. Only a bra and thong, and  the silk sheets barely draped over her body. Chris examined Angelo as he took a drink from his coffee.

"I'll give you one last chance." He said, though his tone of voice spoke otherwise, "You can either choose to make this up to me and only get fucked by me, or we can end our little affair once and for all and you can go fuck other people."

"You're the only one I want." Angelo softly responded.

"That's what I like to hear." He purred as he ran a hand over Ange's long black hair. "Now, you're going to have to a lot of hard work to convince me you're sorry. Let's start with you going in the back there and putting you tongue to Devin's cunt. I don't want you to come up for air until she's had an orgasm."

Angelo took his time in walking to the back. He had no problem sexually interacting with Devin. It was just the whole situation in general making him uneasy. Devin rolled over on her stomach and lifted herself up on her knees and elbows. Angelo got behind her on the bed and slid down her thong to her thighs. A smirk played at her face. She was sickly enjoying this.

He put his mouth to her pussy. She moaned softly and made subtle grinding movements back against his tongue. Gradually, her noise level began to escalate.

"Oh, c'mon, don't let him have it that easily." Chris teased as she neared an orgasm.

"Mnmh, I figure I'll cut him some slack. After all, he'll have to break his jaw just to get his mouth around your dick." She responded. Devin shut her eyes and lurched forward a bit, "Oh, fuck, that's the spot." She grasped the blankets in her fists and yelled out her orgasm moments later.

Chris grabbed Angelo by the back of the his head, tangling his fingers in his hair. He pulled him off of Devin's pussy and forced him to look up at him. "Tell me again how much you need me."

"I need you so badly." He pleaded, "Please, I can't live without the feeling of your massive cock chocking the air out of my throat."

A devilish smirk met his lips, "That's my good boy. Knees, slut."

Angelo was quick to hop off the bed and fall to his knees. Chris sat down on the edge of the mattress and began to undo his pants. Devin readjusted herself to be laying back on the bed and watching this show play out. Despite already having one great climax, she was already getting hot again at the sight in front of her. Her hand traveled down to her clit and she slowly rubbed herself as she watched.