Chapter 7 | Hate Fuck

"You wanted to talk to me?" Devin softly asked Ricky as she walked into the acrobats' pretty much empty tent.

"Yeah-" Ricky began to reply, but she cut him off.

She grabbed him between his legs, "I know very well what you wanted. Don't even bother with words."

"You're a slut." He smirked as he looked up her tall height.

"Yeah, but I do prefer some privacy." She said coldly, "You have somewhere we can go?"

He nodded, "Ryan won't mind if we use his trailer. I practically live there anyways. You are a very beautiful woman, by the way."

Ricky knew his slut comment did bother her some. He tried his best to make up for it. Devin was a slut, but she did want just one man to show her respect. So far every man she's slept with since she's come here has called her a slut or a whore. She was only going to pull out all her little tricks for someone that doesn't treat her like a hole.

| | |

"Oh fuck, right there!" Devin yelled as Ricky's tongue twisted inside her.

She laid on the bed in the back of the trailer with both her knees bent. Ricky was knelt between her legs, making her tremble for more. She grabbed at the blankets while he orally pleasured her. He had a goal to make her feel amazing. If she enjoyed this enough, maybe he could prevent her from sleeping with Chris. It was all in theory, but regardless, he wanted to be an amazing lover to her.

Ricky sat up, still stimulating her with her hand. He ran his free hand down her long leg. "Has anyone ever made you squirt?" He asked her.

She shook her head, "Not that I can remember."

"Oh, trust me, Baby, you'd remember." He rasped.

Her pussy was already so wet, he needed no extra lubricant to enter her with his hand. He latched his two middle fingers inside her and played around until he found a spot that made her moan the most. Devin arched her back as he began to move his fingers up and down. He took his other hand and applied pressure to her abdomen to increase the sensation.

"Oh my God!" She gasped, "Un, un, oh, unf, fuck!"

Devin almost screamed as she squirted all over him. He let her ride out her orgasm before slowly pulling his fingers out of them. Ricky licked off his hand, enjoying the sweet flavor.

The beauty in front of him panted as she came down from her high, "Can you do that again?"

He laughed evilly, "Drink a glass of water, give it ten minutes, and yes. As long as your body is hydrated I can do it until you get too tired to even blink."

She sat up and grabbed her glass of water off the window seal. As Devin lowered the glass after taking a drink, she said, "I dare you to wear me out to that point."

"I'll do it in a fucking heartbeat." Ricky replied, "Ryan might come back from dinner before we're done, but he'll either ignore us or join us."

"Three's a crowd." She teased.

He placed his middle two fingers inside of her again as he responded, "I better see how fast I can wear you out, then."

| | |

Dinner was coming to an end for everyone else. Some of the others started to help clean up, but Chris was beyond exhausted. It had been a long day for him. He had something he'd have to do first though, and that was apologize to Ricky for being so harsh earlier. The fact that Ricky wasn't at dinner was concerning him.

"Is Ricky staying with you?" Chris asked Ryan.

"Yeah. I was just about to head back to my trailer if you wanted to see him." He responded.

Chris nodded, following Ryan through the fair grounds. They had a second night in this city, like most, so they wouldn't be leaving until tomorrow night. Ryan opened up his trailer, looking for Ricky the second he stepped on. Chris had to duck his head significantly as he entered. It was nothing compared to the pain that staked his heart as he saw the sight as the back of the trailer.

It had been two hours, and Ricky and Devin were still going at it. Devin sat in Ricky's lap, riding his cock. There were tears in her eyes from cumming so much that night. She could barely feel her body and she was in a sex induced haze. That's probably why she didn't hear the others enter, but Ricky surely did. He glanced towards the front of the trailer to see Chris standing there with his fists balled.

Ricky rolled Devin to be under him. Their height differences made it difficult to kiss her lips while fucking her. He settled for sucking on one of her breaks while he nailed her so hard, she cried out with each thrust. Her body seized as he made her cum yet again. 

Ryan sighed, walking over and closing the door that separated the bedroom area from the rest of the trailer. He sent Chris a look of sympathy while the room was filled with moans. Chris said nothing as he let himself out.   

| | |

Angelo jumped when he heard his trailer's door suddenly get ripped open. He set down his book as Chris let himself in. He took a puff off the cigarette in his hand, "Come on in." He sassed Chris.

"I'm not in the mood for your attitude." He sneered.

"Who pissed in your Wheaties?" Angelo scoffed.

"I fucked Ricky the other night. Next morning Devin joined us and he got pissed at me for drooling over her. I told him there was nothing between him and I. I upset him by saying it and I felt bad. So I go to apologize to him and walk in on him fucking Devin!"

"I was wondering where she was." He muttered.

Angelo sighed and stood up, then gestured for Chris to take the seat he'd just stood from. He stared at Angelo, waiting on him to make his move. He leaned over Chris, running his hand down his chest. His other hand stood held onto his cigarette.

He blew a long puff of smoke in Chris' face, "I know you're upset, but no matter what, no one is better at fucking than you are. Your cock is the size of a Greek God's. You've got the stamina of one too. Ricky will come back, just like they all do. Hell, maybe you could just set aside your anger and fuck them both at the same time. You can talk to Devin when he comes back here tonight, but I doubt he'll be back anytime soon." Angelo put his cigarette out in the ashtray behind him. He turned back to Chris, "In the mean time, you're going to stop with the fucking self pity. I want you to grab me, force me to the ground, and fuck my throat with your massive cock until it's too sore for me to talk. Like you used to before you found other toys."

"You're still my first toy," Chris responded as he ran his hand through Angelo's long black hair, "And you're still my favorite. Now get on your fucking knees, whore."

His lips twisted into a grin to hear those words again. Angelo leaned forward farther and whispered in his ear, "Make me."

Chris grabbed him by his neck. His large hands could choke Ange without even trying. He forced the raven haired beauty to his knees. Despite the pain, Angelo smiled to feel the force of his original lover once again.