Chapter 34: Drugged...

Start from the beginning

Ace stands still glaring at her. "Alright." putting his hands up in surrender he walks backwards smirking at me. He must really hate her. I will have to ask him why later.

"Come on sweetheart, let me get you a drink." Jimmy wraps his arm around her shoulder leading her away from Ace. Donovan goes next to her after giving Ace a death glare.

"Watch your pretty little ass princess!" Ace shouts then laughs with the others.

Shaking my head at Ace's theatrics I take another pull from my beer watching Jimmy walk her towards the wet bar. He orders their drinks and I notice she ends up getting water. I hear her tell him her name – Helena. She then tells Jimmy she is Kane's girl except I see it in her face that she does not want to be. That is good for me.

A few hours pass and we are inside. I have been watching her dance and the way she moves her hips makes my dick twitch. What I would not do to stick it up her tight hole, and I think I will, knowing Kane is not around. Maybe once I do, she will be my new pet.

I see Jimmy whisper something in her ear a few times until she takes a step back from him. Wonder what he said to her?

Having a feeling that he is going to get her a drink; I walk up to the wet bar. No one is around so I get the water bottle since I gathered, she does not drink alcohol. It makes me smile knowing she is not a party girl and seems like a good girl. My favorite kind.

Opening the cap, I slip the pill that I had in my pocket watching it dissolve then close it back again. The place is dim, and I am sure she will notice the cap being tampered with. Just like Jimmy will not notice I am the one who gives him the water bottle. I need to keep a close eye on her so I can be there to take her somewhere private when the pill kicks in.

Jimmy walks back to her and hands her the bottle. Watching her open the cap without looking at it I smile to myself. Just like I thought, she did not notice and takes a long drink of the water.

"Should not take too long..."

I see Jimmy lean down to say something to her. After a few exchanges he taps her nose then walks in front of her. She follows him out of the area.

Following I make sure I am a few feet away from them, so they do not see me.

Jimmy stops walking when he reaches a set of French doors and opens them to let her walk through first to the balcony. "Ladies first."

Seeing her stumble, I already know the pill is taking effect. All I need is for her to go to one of the rooms to lay down. Then I will take it from there.

"Woah! Are you okay beautiful?" Jimmy reaches out to her.

Shaking her head, she tries to straighten herself up. "Ye-- yeah. Sorry, I am just a bit dizzy."

"Do you want to sit or lay down? You can go to my room or..." he asks but she shakes her head no.

"Where is the bathroom?"

"It is down the hallway to the left or if you want more privacy there is one upstairs."

Nodding her head, she starts to walk but stumbles again.

"Helena let me help you. You do not look so well beautiful."

"I-- I am just..." not able to put a sentence together I see her body drop. I smile to myself. She is going to be mine tonight.

I stare at her unmoving body on the bed after laying her down. Waiting for the pill to take full effect for a while to make sure she does not wake up. Not that I do not want her too since I want her to enjoy the experience. Maybe next time.