“Iight Calvin.”

“Now go get dressed I got some business to handle then we gotta go to my moms and pops house.”

I went to get in the shower. I was mad. She always making me mad. I was mad because I knew she wasn’t listening to me.

When I got out the shower my door was open. But I didn’t think anything of it. So I got dressed in a dark burgundy Polo shirt, some cargo shorts, and my Bordos. I spray myself and then go to Zara’s room to tell her its time to go. I knocked on the door then opened the door.

She turned around rolled her eyes. I know she not mad at me. But I don’t care. “Come on Zara lets g-“ I stopped when I saw what she was wearing. She had on this grey top, some purple flat shoes, and these leggings with see trough parts n shit on them. “What do you have on Zara?”

“Some leggings.”

“Why do you have them on.”

“Because I like them and they are nice”

“Zara take those shits off you showing too much skin for me.”

“Really Calvin? They are just leggings.”

“No they not that’s just long lingerie. Turn around.” She turned around and her ass was looking TOO good.

“No Zara take them off.”

“OMG Calvin no I’m not”

“Zara your not leaving this house with me or anybody else with those leggings on so either yo ass change or you staying here.”

“Ok fine I’ll take them off” she turned around and took off her shoes then the leggings. I thought she would tell me to get out but I was enjoyin the view. I was looking and she aint have on no fucking underwear.

“Zara where the fuck are your panties at?”

“In the drawer”

 “Why aren’t they on your ass?”

“Because they give me panty lines and you wouldn’t want people to see wat type of panties I have on right?” she was right but when girls don’t have panty lines us niggas automatically think she aint wearing none or she got on a thong.

“Put on some damn underwear with the leggings you bout to pick out because I know you aint bout to wear no pants because you trynna mess with me.”

“Whatever go get me some, first drawer, get me a thong.” I go over to the drawer and open it and all her panties n shit is organized. I just tell Rosaita to fold them shits up and throw’em in the drawer.

I go to the section where she have her thongs and I pick the sexiest pair they was black and see through.

“Not lingerie Calvin, get the pink ones.” Ugh she just said ‘fuck your dreams Calvin’. I gave her the pink ones and she put them on then went to get her other pants or what ever she was about to put on. I was looking at her ass she had on that thong and everything was looking right. She bent down to get the leggings and I almost fainted DAMN. I just left I had to catch my breath.

When she came out she still had on some legging on. She turned around her ass looked better in these than the other ones but she was covered up.

“Am I dressed to go dad?”

“Just come on.”