Are they friends now or what? But what ever I’m hungry. I go get a plate then I remember that Lance is on the floor.

“You niggas really forgot about my shot ass?”

“Nigga you aint important.” I knew she was still mad but damn.

“Zara calm down.” I told her because it wasn’t that deep.

I went over to help him up then told him to drive to the hospital and tell them he got shot by a crack head and when he got back I’ll have 10 thousand waiting on him. He just went to his car and left.

“Why you always acting crazy Z?” J said eating the breakfast Zara made for us.

“He shouldn’t have said what he said to me the way he said it.” She was eating some fruit and drinking her grape/mango juice mixture.

“Can I have some of your juice Zara?”

“Hahahahahahah NO.”

“You is an asshole.”

She just looked at me with a smile on her face.

“What chu looking at?”

“A salty ass nigga” Johnny bust out laughing.

“Nigga get the fuck out my house.” I said mugging him.

He got up and took his plate and left. “You betta bring my plate back nigga.”

I sat down at the stools with Zara and we ate. When she got up to get a piece of sausage I drank all of her juice. She came and sat back down and just kept eating. When she reached for her juice she paused and looked at me. I just bust out laughing then my phone stared ringing.
“Hello”

“Hey son how are you?”

“Hey pops I’m good how are you? When I said that Zara’s face got sad.

“Nothing I just got home from that business trip and yo moms told me got a new woman.”

“Yea pops I do”

“Ok well I got to meet her because yo moms said she gone be my new daughter-in-law so bring her over later on today.”

“Iight pops I’ll bring her” She started coughing and then looked at me.

“Ok son see ya”

“Bye” then I ended the call.

Zara was staring at me with the evil eye. I kissed her forehead and told her to get ready. She rolled her eyes and got up and I slapped her ass. She had on some pink fluffy booty shorts and a white tank with the words ‘Late Nights’ written on it.

Then it hit me. She had that shit on when Johnny and Lance was here. “Zara don’t wear that type of shit when there are people here.” Those niggas was probably looking at her ass while she was cooking and shit. I don’t like that.

“What ever man”

“Naw Zara I’m so serious right now. I don’t want niggas to see what’s mine.”

“Ok Calvin I understand.” Se said in a bored tone.

“Just remember Zara I don’t like being ignored so next time it happens I won’t be talking so calmly.”