Chapter 8

Scratches POV

The school day was boring at first. But then I took a look down the hall and found Ajax beating the crap out of some guy. I had to stop for a second. I mean who wouldn't? Those back muscles! The rage and wildness in his eyes. Though a strange feeling came over me watching him fight. It was like the feeling took over my body and soon I was in front of Ajax with my hand on his panting chest. 
Next thing I knew we were in the principles office, then down the hallway sharing some stupid moment and now here we are sitting in detention all alone with the exception of the teacher who was practically asleep.

"So how was school?" Ajax asked looking at me from where he sat two seats over.

"Great! I slept in my classes felt like choking some people and somehow got detention for separating a fight for my good deed of the year." I said sarcastically.

"Hey! I didn't mean for you to get into trouble!"

"Yea sure, and you made such an effort to prove I had nothing to do with the fight."

"And you did? You could've spoken up!" Ajax whisper yelled carful not to wake up the sleeping teacher.

"I don't know if you noticed but I'm not the most talkative person in the world, I have eyes on me everywhere I go! One wrong move on my part and it's on my record. They don't even need a reason to expel me here!" I said furious

"And you care?"

"No, I don't. But as hard as it is to believe, I don't wish to imagine myself in a mental hospital or face down in a back alley in my future. Been there done that and it's not pleasant." I snarled then took a deep breath pulling myself back together and uncle China my fists witch had cut little crescent moon shapes into my palms.
"What was the fight even about?" I finally asked.

"That's none of your business." Ajax stated tensing.

"Either you tell me or I find out myself."

Ajax made no move to answer so I got up from my seat grabbed a sharpie off the teachers desk along with some tape and her keys as Ajax watched me with curiosity. I scribbled 'Ajax was here" on her desk and then drew a dick on her face, taped her mouth and then left the room with Ajax still in his seat. I locked the door after me and ran the tape all over the soon and covered the window and the cracks so no noise could be herd. I left the school and drove off with that teachers poor excuse of a car, I drove all the way to ajax's and grabbed some money and my gun with the reloader. I then ran afew blocks leaving the teachers keys in my suitcase in the room I had stayed in and left the car. I broke into a crappie truck, hot wired it and then drove till I was out of the city. I stopped at a motel ditching the truck Afew miles down. I slipped on the hoodie that was in the back of the truck and covered myself as best as I could and went to the room I payed for. It was already around 11:30 at night so I settled on the bed after covering it in towels trying not to think about what had been on that bed before.
In the morning I got up at approximately 4:30 and hot wired the owners car to drive to a small library in the closest town. I went straight to the computer and hacked into the schools files found the popular kids phone numbers and then went straight to their messages.

Ashley: omg's did u hear about Ajax and Carter's fight?! Carter totally got sent to the hospital!

Catie: ya! Ajax live up to da title once again lol total school bad boy. What about the whore the fight was about?!"