-

I pulled up into the school's parking lot. Loads of people were scattered around the school. I couldn't see anyone I noticed. Not any of my friends were there I don't think.

"Scarlett!" I heard a faint voice in the distance call out. I took a deep breath in and turned to see a familiar girl with long brown hair.. Ellie.. I forgot about that girl. She was an extremely loud and outgoing girl. We were best friends, but I haven't talked to her in what seems like months..

"Oh hey-" I slurred as I tried to avoid talking. I wasn't in the mood for any 'I'm glad you're back' or
'Glad your alive!' I didn't want any of that shit. I just wanted people to go on with their daily lives and forget about me like everyone else in my life does. I'm used to it by.

"Glad you're alive, you scared me and half the school to death!" She happily cheered. I blinked a few times as I tried not to get aggravated. 

"Yeah, I'm alive.. Hey I'll talk to you later. I'm not feeling so hot at the moment.. But I'll see you in first period?"

"Yeah babe!" She smiled. "And I'm really happy you're back!" Once she walked away, I rolled my eyes and continued walking the long sidewalk. Raindrops still were falling, but slower now. My hair was wet, as along with my clothes.But I didn't care.

Once I got into the school, I was pushed and shoved. Wow, I forgot how high school was like. Everyone was laughing, screaming, or fighting. My ear drums were about to burst.

"Babe!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Louis. I really wanted to see him,badly. I felt bad for how I treated him the other day. I ran to him and hugged him for at-least two minutes. I needed someone. I was alone. He was basically my only friend. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled into his shoulder. He shh'ed me and started to rub my back slightly. 

"You're fine Scarlett. It's fine." He smiled. "How have you been dealing?"

"Fine." I lied.

"That's good to hear love, I have to go but I'll talk to you after class okay?" He spoke with his strong doncaster accent. His voice was one of the many things I adored about him. It was smoothing and sweet. But nothing compared to Harry's voice. I loved his voice. His Cheshire accent clear and aloud. His green eyes, It was like an ocean you couldn't swim out of. Just by looking at him you could drool and every girl who meet him, know what I'm saying.

His smile was truly beautiful also.. His pearly white teeth and-

I stopped myself before I got too far. I couldn't think about him that much. The more I thought about him the more I missed him and adored him. 

I guess you really can't forget about someone you love.. Maybe you really cannot live without your soul mate. Maybe you couldn't just shrug off love. 

But I was going to try.

---- 

Harry's P.O.V

I've been siting on the couch for an entire day now thinking what to do. I've been confused about everything in life. Should I kill myself? Should I move away? Should I- Should I-

My mind always came across suicide. I know people say suicide is never a option and that you should wait it out. But put yourself in my shoes for a moment. Think about my past. Think about all the lives I ended because of my anger problems. 

I still remember the first time I killed someone. Her name was Kathy and she was Scarlett's first slave friend. I had Kathy for a month or two before she drove me insane. She changed Scar- Scarlett. Scarlett started to act like a brat and she started to act like something she wasn't. 

I just didn't want her to become something she wasn't.

I didn't know my anger could get to the point where I could kill someone. Never in a million years would I think that I could end a precious life. I killed god's creation. How bad would you feel bad if you ended ten precious lives.

Did I mention I killed Scarlett's first crush? Do you know how bad I felt afterwards? Terrible, It was the first time I actually started to see myself become a monster. I started to feel power, I started to feel like I was in charge for one time in my life. And I got carried away.

But enough with my stupid life story about my past. I didn't want to talk about it. I never want to speak of it again. I wanted to just start over again. But that's not an option in life. There is only two ways in life.

Be strong and deal with it or kill yourself. They were my only options. 

And I knew what I was going to pick.

-----

Authors Note: 

Questions.

1. Opinions on Harry and Scarlett??
2. Opinions on Niall?
3. Do you think Harry will actually kill himself

this chapter is edited.