✿ twenty five (last chapter)

"seulgi!!" jimin yelled. he messes up his own hair as he finds for his girlfriend,who suddenly ran off to whoever knows. jimin thinks she might be outside school,but the guard wouldn't let her out since it's still not dismissal yet,so he finds for taehyung and maybe he saw her. once he arrived at their classroom,jimin looked at seulgi's desk and she wasn't there,but taehyung was. "yah,kim taehyung!"jimin yelled.

taehyung groans and looks at jimin,"what?" jimin breathes heavily,"where's seulgi?i need to talk to her!" taehyung then stood up and realised,"what the hell did you do this time?!" he grabbed jimin's collar and was about to punch him when joohyun stops her boyfriend,"no,don't punch him taehyung!" joohyun grabs taehyung's right arm,which he was going to use to punch jimin. taehyung looked at his girlfriend and slowly releases his grip from jimin's collar.

"whatever the hell you did,fix it." taehyung gritted his teeth and joohyun calms him down,she looked at jimin,"I wasn't supposed to tell you this but she's at the little forest behind this school,you know what tree." jimin felt relieved and thanked joohyun and ran out of the classroom.

jimin started crying while running,he's been bumping into other people but never cared just to find seulgi. he suddenly stopped at a large window and hops out,a shortcut to the mini forest and finds that certain tree. it was a really special tree and it was located at the middle of the forest,everyone knows since it can be seen at the rooftop.

this tree wasn't special just between seulgi and jimin but between seulgi,joohyun,eunbi and jimin,taehyung and mingyu's friendship. "seulgi!" jimin yelled as soon as he got to that tree,which had the only red leaves in the school's mini-forest. jimin looked up at the tree and saw seulgi,sobbing. "seulgi..." he whispered.

"h-how'd you find me?" seulgi asks while wiping her tears away,but does not make eye contact with jimin and instead stayed quiet,but sobs can still be heard. "joohyun told me.." jimin replied as he tried to climb the tree,"no! just stay there,i don't want you near me for now!" seulgi yelled,making jimin flinch and stand there,looking up worriedly. jimin sighs,"what did i do wrong.." he asks himself but to his surprise,seulgi replied.

"you didn't do anything wrong..it's just that,i'm being jealous again with your new friends.." she tries not to move because she was just sitting on a large branch,she could fall anytime. "but why'd you say that i'm taking every--" he was cut off by seulgi who yelled once again,"stop asking questions okay?! there's nothing wrong with you,it's about me jimin! you've been very sweet since our relationship started and all i do is hit you or curse at you! what kind of girlfriend am i...?being affectionate in the opposite way that it's supposed to be...i just felt sensitive when you laughed at my question and it just slipped. " she started crying again so jimin had to climb the tree.

seulgi wasn't aware of jimin climbing the tree,she kept on crying and didn't pay attention to jimin. when jimin arrived at the branch seulgi was sitting on,he felt weak. seulgi's face was red and swollen from crying,for a short span of time,she cried so much this day and jimin felt sad. making her feel like she wasn't good enough but jimin never thought of that,it's true that seulgi doesn't show her sweet side towards jimin often but he's already satisfied to the fact that he was seulgi's boyfriend.

"seul.." jimin spoke,surprising seulgi,making her lose her balance and fell of the branch,but luckily jimin was fast enough to grab her arm but unfortunately,they both fell down from the branch instead. in mid-air,jimin pressed his body with seulgi,hugging her tightly. when they both reached the ground,seulgi didn't feel any pain. so as she opened her eyes slowly,she saw jimin infront of her,groaning. she tried not to cry but tears started streaming down her cheeks,jimin chuckles weakly,"why are you crying..? there's no blood visible..."

seulgi lightly slapped jimin's chest,"damn you! you shouldn't have saved me!you should've let me fall!" jimin chuckles again,but this time,less weaker. "when you fall,i fall. so we would both get hurt,and not just one." jimin smiles and places his hand at the back of seulgi's head. he moved seulgi's head towards him,locking lips with seulgi. seulgi stopped crying,probably shocked at her boyfriend's sudden actions. as soon jimin pulled away,he saw seulgi blushing madly.

"and besides,i like it when you hit me or curse at me,it's making me fall inlove with you more. stay that way,babe." seulgi raises an eyebrow,"i told you not to call me that!"

jimin laughs and hugs seulgi tightly,"i love you seulgi,being you abusive towards me is already enough. i don't need you to be sweet all the time,just when necessary alright? i really love you seulgi."

seulgi stays quiet for awhile,she was screaming inside on how chessy jimin is.

"and we both know that i love you...very much." seulgi replies shortly and hugs jimin back,she was very lucky to have jimin. her life started getting more interesting after being together with jimin. all those sad,bad and happy moments...they never regretted those moments,if those moments were not felt,their love would be probably boring and there wouldn't be any problem that would go in their way.

they loved each other very much,everything that happened up until now,wouldn't happen if it wasn't for seulgi's hair. their love story all started with her short hair.

--end--

an ; OMG GUYS THE STORY HAS FINALLY ENDED!!!! I SUCK AT ENDING STORIES BUT I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS CRAPPY STORY TILL THE END AND I'M HAPPY THAT THIS STORY ACTUALLY GOT 12K READS AND 1K VOTES,IT REALLY MADE ME HAPPY! AND OF COURSE I WANT TO THANK JIMIN AND SEULGI FOR BEING MY INSPIRATION, RED VELVET WAS THE ONLY GIRL GROUP THAT MADE ME SHIP BTS WITH GIRLS AND I EVEN THOUGHT THAT I WOULD FOREVER SHIP JIKOOK (BUT I STILL DO) SO THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ps ; I'll shamelessly promote my applyfic,so those who stan seventeen or a CARAT please do join my gg applyfic "ELYSIAN" but only few will be chosen!