✿ ten (late valentine's special??)

jimin's pov

"oh my gosh seulgi!you look so fab!" I heard noona say. i facepalmed myself,seeing my sister over-react.

i suddenly remembered the roses noona asked me to buy.

"you too unnie haha.." seulgi says awkwardly. "baby brother,the roses!" noona yelled. i stood up and wobbled a bit but managed to walk over to my room to get the flowers.

as soon as i got out of the room with the roses in my hand,i gave it to seulgi. "here,it's for you."

seulgi looked at me weirdly and grabbing the roses from my hand,"thank you..?"

chorong noona groaned,"don't you have anything else to say,baby brother?"

i gave her a confused look and she groans louder,"it's valentine's day jimin!"she yells in frustration.

"it's valentine's day?" i asked her.

"it is?" seulgi was confused too.

noona laughed and slapped my back and seulgi's. "you two are so cute!"

my face suddenly heated up,knowing it was actually valentine's day today. "mhm,happy valentine's day jimin." seulgi says too monotone,which breaks my heart really.

"yeah,same to you."

noona coughs awkwardly,"let's eat?" we both nodded slowly,heading to the dining room.

--time skip to where seulgi will now leave bc author is so lazy

"seulgi." i called out to her,she looks at me and smiles,"hey."

i stood infront of her and gulped,i wanted to ask if she by any chance,she has some attraction towards me,but she clearly looks so uninterested.

"see you tomorrow." i gave her a smile,warm smile to be exact.

she smiled back,"yeah."

i was about to leave when she stops me,"wait."

why is it though she likes to shorten her sentence,makes me so attracted to her?

"happy v-valentine's day,chim." she mumbles and completly faced me. she was blushing,crimson red.

i chuckled,"happy valentine's to you too,seul."

--

end of chapter ten.

an ;

late happy valentine's guys! this chapter sucks you know so bear with it,and clearly my engrish is not that good,bear with it too.