✿ one

author's note :

lower case intended.

seulgi's pov

"hey seulgi."

"lol,i mean dora." he snickers and takes my journal notebook away from me. I tried to grab it from him but he was too tallㅡcurse my height.

"give it back to me jimin!"i yelled and still trying to grab my notebook. "not 'til you admit you're the real dora." he shows a playful grin and I was disgusted by it. I sat down,not wanting to get my notebook right now. "then my journal's all yours." i mumbled.

park jiminㅡhe's known as the school playboy and also known as my bestfriend,not until he distanced himself from me and now he wants to befriend me again,but in hell that'll happen,i can't trust him ever again.

"oh c'mon,giving up now?dora doesn't give up."he waves my journal infront of my face and i did my best to not scowl at him,he is an annoying guy. "well sorry to tell you boots,i'm not dora." I gave him a apologeticㅡ but fake face.

"short hair sucks on you!" he throws my notebook right at me and storms off. see? if you started teasing him,he would be like a girl on her period,he would be kind and teasing at first but then he'll get mad at you,he's like that.

"fought again?" taehyung,my current bestfriend approaches me. i shrugged,"we always do."

he laughs and ruffles my hair,"you know that everyone likes your short hair,including me." i smiled,"duh,why wouldn't my bestfriend like my hair style? you were the one who told me to change my hairstyle to short!"

he stares at me in disbelief,"i did?"

i laughed,"yeah!last school year,when you thought I hated you for your 4D personality and randomly you wanted my hair short." he also laughs,"was i really that random?"

I nodded,giggling,"up until now."

^^^^

end of chapter one