✿ nineteen

seulgi's pov

"what's with you today,noona? even last night,you seemed so happy." mingyu asked me,who was sitting across me on the table.

i blushed furiuously,"it's nothing." i won't look away,it would be so obvious right that i'm hiding something.

i smiled,feeling the happiness all of a sudden again. "hyung! seulgi noona's being weird again!" mingyu points at me whie fake-crying. i tried to slap him but he dodges right away,"shut up kim mingyu!"

"something good happened last night,right seulgi?" taehyung asks me,but not looking at me.

"weird." i thought.

"yeah,you could say that." i felt giddy and giggled,which made the kim brothers get more suspicious towards me.

"and may i ask what made you extremely happy?"

"it's jimin." i blurted out,making mingyu gasp. "what?!and you never bothered to tell us last night?!" mingyu cries.

"you guys were asleep the time i went home." i sighed and looked at taehyung,who was silent. "and i need to talk to you kim taehyung."

"don't call me by my full name,it makes me nervous." he says,still not looking at me. i furrowed my eyebrows,"did something happen to you taehyung?"

"you said you wanted to talk to me right?let's do it now."

"why don't you want to broach the subject?"

"because it's none of your concern." taehyung grabs my wrist and pulls me to the backyard. "why are you having this attitude towards me?"

"you and jimin are together now right?you two kissed last night." he looks away from me,not wanting to have eye contact.

"h-how.."

"i followed you last night,i was supposed to stay at home but i was starting to worry when you're still not home and then i saw you two..kissing." he hugs me tightly and cries,"are you leaving me now?"

my body felt weak,"am i?"

i hugged him back,tightly. "i won't.." and there,he cries his heart out. "did you know that i actually like you?i was supposed to tell you that yesterday." he laughs while crying. i laughed,trying to let my tears stay on my eyes.

"w-why are you like that?laughing while crying is so weird."

taehyung broke our hug,"and now you're the one who doesn't want to broach the subject." he laughs,but still crying,which broke my heart.

"you've been clingy to me,kissing my cheeks,hugging me,saying i love yous but the thought of you liking me never came to me." i bowed down while crying,"i'm so sorry kim taehyung--" i was cut off by taehyung so i raised my head to look at him,

"i should be the one who's sorry seulgi,me and eunbi joined forces to separate you two,and i enjoyed it but when last night happened,i felt terrible." taehyung ruffles his hair and it was his turn to bow down.

"him and eunbi..??"

"but isn't mingyu dumbly inlove withe eunbi?why are you two together?" i asked,dumbfounded.

his face turned red and shook his head,"no! i don't like her..my eyes was already laid on you from the very start." he mumbles. i tried to hold his hand but he dodged,"no..i don't want my feelings to go over that line. you might be my drug and i'll be addicted and i'll never leave that drug so.." i hugged him,"and i don't want our friendship to end taehyung."

taehyung smiles,"jimin,what if he's staring at us right now?"

i broked the hug,giving him a confused face. he motioned me to turn around,"what do you mean--" i froze when i saw jimin standing beside mingyu.

"j-jimin!"

he runs towards us and pulls me away from taehyung,"don't even think about kissing my jagiya!"

i snorted,"jagiya?really jimin?i'm starting to hate because you said it."

jimin's face was flustered but was still glaring at taehyung,pretending to be brave and all.

"i wasn't,really. but take care of my bestfriend alright?this is pretty cliché but i'll punch you when you try to hurt her." taehyung smiles innocently and looks at me,"and you,don't keep punching him like what you did to me everytime i kiss you." he was obviously making jimin jealous.

i giggled,"alright."

taehyung wipes his tears,"now you two lovebirds,just leave already!i might cry again you know?" he excuses himself and went inside their house,but i heard mingyu said,

"you're probably crying to sleep tonight hyung."

they left the door open for us to go inside later.

"so...he confessed?" jimim asked,unsure. i nodded,"yep!" he scowls at me,"why do you look so happy after his confession?"

i giggled,"maybe if i never left the house last night,i could've accepted taehyungie's confession~"

jimin was alerted,"don't even think about it!"

i held his hand,a bit disgusted and a bit happy at the same time.

"stop,you're making me puke." jimin says in a teasing tone. i slapped him in the arm,"you're loving it anyways."

he smiles and kisses me on the temple,"you love me already."

--

an ; i had to fast forward this story because i'm running out of inspiration??i'll basically update chapters where jimin amd seulgi wil be lovey dovey now(??) so yeah,please anticipate!!