✿ nine

seulgi's pov

i stared at myself on the body-sized mirror. I was wearing a plain black t-shirt,ripped jeans and an adidas shoes.

"a dinner with the park siblings,not just jimin."i mumbled to myself as i let my short hair bounce.

[ i'm outside. ]

I saw jimin's text as soon as I opened my phone. My heart thumped fast,not because I was going to see him but nervous on how Chorong unnie would react.

I went straight downstairs,to see mom and jimin talking,and they seem to be having fun?

"jimin." I called out to him. He looked at me一or rather stared but I'm trying not to be assuming here.

"you look nice dear!" mom complimented me. it's weird that she and jimin got along..unlike before.

but i was waiting for jimin's compliment. he snickered and spoke,"you still look ugly like dora."

i furrowed my eyebrows and smacked his head with my sling bag,"shut up."

i turned around to mom who was giving me the why-did-you-not-tell-me face,but i just shrugged.

"we'll be leaving now eommonim." jimin bowed and waved goodbye to my mom. I also did the same,"have fun dear!"

we then left the house and i was expecting a car but it's actually just a cute blue bike. "really?" i stifled a laughter,imagining jimin riding along the highway with his bike.

he looked flustered,"i-i'm still not allowed to buy a car said mom.." his voice trailed off and completely rode his bike.

i laughed,"this thing's not dangerous right?"i teased.

he pouts,"just hop in already!"patting the seat behind him. i slowly sat,not the female way but rather the manly way,i was wearing jeans alright so it's fine.

"hug me."

"what?"

"i-i mean wrap your arms around me." he stuttered and started paddling,which caused me to almost fall off,completely hugging him tight.

"you asshole!you could've told me we were gonna go already!" i yelled at him while he was chuckling.

"i warned you. this may be a bike but it can be a bit dangerous." i slapped his back lightly and let go of him,but i was still holding unto his shirt.

"noona missed you y'know."

he was referring to chorong unnie.

"really?i missed her too." I shook my head to shake off the hair which was stuck on my face due to the wind.

"mom and dad too." he kinda whispered but i still managed to hear it. "how's your dad?" I tried not to stutter.

"he's doing fine." he answered and no one spoke since then. i awkwardly let go and placed both my hands on the seat to not let myself fall.

"how many more years before he gets out?"

"a year."

--

end of chapter nine.