✿ twenty four

seulgi groans as she held hands with eunbi and joohyun,they were like the best of friends now. " what's wrong seulgi?" joohyun asks her,when seulgi starts to get touchy,something's wrong,joohyun and eunbi knows she hates skinships.

"nothing's wrong,everything is just completely fine." seulgi answers,buy she was obviously upset. eunbi snickers,"no you're not,it has somthing to do with jimin,isn't it?" seulgi groans again and slumps her back,"i think he's tired being with me,for these past weeks he keeps on hanging out with his new friends! and his new friends consists of girls!"

joohyun gasps lightly,"maybe it's because...you keep on ordering him around and hitting him when he doesn't follow you?" seulgi turned to joohyun and makes a confused face,"but that's how i show my affection towards him." eunbi scoffs and playfully rolls her eyes,"even when he's initiating the hug but you always decline? he just wants a sweet affection,not a brutal affection."

seulgi suddenly felt guilty,"r-really...?"

joohyun sighs deeply,"are you always this dense,seulgi?!" seulgi sticks her tongue out and crosses her arms like a kid,"well i'm sorry for being dense,this is my first time being in a relationship you know! unlike eunbi,who didn't know she dated mingyu's cousin! and you joohyun,you dated junmyeon and lasted for 3 years and is now dating taehyung,of course you guys know what to do in a relationship!" seulgi protests like a kid while stomping her feet.

"oh,look!jimin's coming,try to be really affectionate!" joohyun grins and drags eunbi away. "ugh,they didn't even reply to what i said,what great bestfriends i have." seulgi thought as she watched the two go,she was about to look back at jimin but she gasped lightly when jimin's chest was already infront of her,"j-jimin!"

"hey seulgi! i just wanted to ask you out on a coffee date,right now!" jimin grins cheekily,showing his eye smile. seulgi felt nervous around her own boyfriend,because she was really guilty about what joohyun said. "ri..right now? but i have my next class!" seulgi lied. jimin laughs,"i'm your boyfriend,i know your schedule seulgi!" seulgi felt weak,"but am i your girlfriend?" she mumbled. jimin stared at her for awhile,"seulgi?are you alright?you're being weird."

seulgi laughs awkwardly and shook her head,"i'm always weird! w-what are you even saying!" her laugh broke down and she became silent,making jimin worry. "you're not okay,what's wrong?" he asked. seulgi wanted to cry,but she stopped herself from doing so,instead of replying,she just reached out for jimin's hand and held it tightly. "seulgi..you can tell me what's bothering you,i'm your boyfriend."

seulgi closed her eyes tightly,"you...you know that i love you right?"

jimin bursts out laughing,"what kind of question is th--" he stopped when seulgi's sad eyes met with his,jimin was then taken back since seulgi was serious when she asked him. "i hate myself on how i don't show my sweet and affectionate side towards you..but then i hate you for taking everything i say or ask as a joke."

seulgi waits for jimin's reply,but he didn't. so seulgi lets go of jimin's hand and runs away. "yah,seulgi!i didn't mean to--aish." jimin runs his fingers through his hair and runs,to find seulgi.

--

an ; next chapter will be the last chapter,this chapter is short lmao