✿ twenty one(special chapter)

an ; since i'm about to finish this story and i'm fastforwarding the story now,i'm making special chapter about mingyu and eunbi!!

no one's pov

eunbi was sitting alone at the rooftop,sulking knowing jimin and seulgi are a couple now. yes,it was just a mere crush but it still broke her heart--a little. she wasn't that sad,she was just disappointed because what will happen to taehyung?

"you look ugly,you know that?" when eunbi turned to her left,she saw mingyu,her previous crush.

she pouts and looks away,"says from the guy who can't get the ladies back at middle school." although he got eunbi's heart.

"that was back from middle school,it's different now." he winks at his bestfriend. eunbi makes puking noises but mingyu just hugged her,"aww~my eunbi's inlove with me~"

eunbi looked down and mumbled,"i was."

"wait,what?"

eunbi looked at mingyu directly in the eyes,"i was inlove with you before mingyu,i just don't know if i still do. i mean there's jimin but she's with seulgi now..there's taehyung but he's not over with seulgi yet..and then there's you,which i have no hope with." she was trying to stop herself from crying but a tear rolled down on her cheeks,and it keeps on going.

mingyu didn't know how to reply so he kept silent instead,eunbi thought she was being rejected so she ran away,away from all these pain.

"why..does he keep teasing me..?" she says between her sobs. she doesn't mind bumping herself with her schoolmates,as long as she wants to escape from reality--escape from mingyu.

"eunbi-ssi?" an arm grabbed her wrist,to see jimin and seulgi,but it was seulgi who was grabbing her. "a-ah..seulgi and jimin.." her words trailed off and she unintentionally hugged seulgi.

"what's wrong eunbi?" jimin asked,worried. for the first time,jimin cared for her. her heart thumped fast but she still cried her heart out in seulgi's arms.

she was supposed to say what her real problem is,but instead,"i'm sorry seulgi. i didn't want to take jimin's attention away from you!i didn't mean to--but he never put his eyes on me!he just talks about you and i felt broken because i want someone to be like that to me!you're thinking that i'm such a bitch right now!"

seulgi felt hurt,seeing eunbi cry..seeing her friend cry.

"why..i don't see you as a..the b-word. uhmm,well i was once annoyed at you but just there,i even considered you as my friend eunbi." seulgi caressed eunbi's head,making her calm down.

"i'm pretty sure that's not just your problem,there's something else right?" jimin asked and peeked at eunbi's crying but pretty face.

it's as if jimin can read her mind,it's as if jimin went inside her heart.

eunbi smiles sadly and buries her face unto seulgi's shoulders,"there still is.."

"is it a what or a who?" seulgi asks her as eunbi replies,"it's mingyu."

seulgi shoved eunbi lightly,completely shocked,"you like mingyu?!taehyung's younger brother?!"

"yep,i even doubt if she was ever inlove with me when she cries everytime she mentions his name." jimin grins and ruffles eunbi's hair,and eunbi--like what she does to mingyu,she slaps jimin's hand away.

"you're making me feel small.." she mumbles.

seulgi suddenly felt excitement and held eunbi's cheeks,"you two look good together you know that?i even think he has a secret crush on you!"

( an ; i AM FANGIRLING I JUST REALLY SHIP MINGYU AND SINB TOGETHER BUT OFC I SHIP TZUYU AND MINGYU MORE BUT GYUNBI/ MINEUN ARE JUST TOO CUTE??? )

"i doubt that." eunbi smiles sadly once again.

"bibi!" eunbi completely froze as she heard her embarassing nickname,why?it sounds like baby.

worst thing is,mingyu called her. "i-i gotta go now--"eunbi stammered and was about to flee when seulgi grabbed her wrist once again. "wait,where are you goi--"

"MRS. KIM EUNBI!DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM YOUR HUSBAND!" mingyu yells,and gained attention from their other schoolmates.

eunbi froze again,"w-what did you just say?!" she was pretty red because of people looking at her,she's not used to having so much attention.

"that's right!you're mrs. kim eunbi,and you're my property now.." mingyu walks slowky towards her and whispers,"you can't run forever you know."

"yah,mingyu!what are you saying to my little eunbi all of a sudden?" seulgi hugs eunbi as if she was protecting her. mingyu whines at seulgi,"noona,you're supposed to support me!"

eunbi was then confused,"support him?" she asks herself and looks at mingyu,demanding for an answer. mingyu sighs in defeat,

"i asked seulgi noona to help me me with you,but seems like she isn't listening to me.." he rubs his temple and avoids eye contact with eunbi.

seulgi giggles and grabs jimin's arm,"this guy knows here i never listen right?" she asks jimin. "yes,not just today but always. you're not a kid anymore seulgi--"

"anyways have fun you two!!" seulgi interrupts jimin. jimin gives mingyu the "i-told-you" look and flees the scene with seulgi,leaving mingyu and eunbi alone together.

"i'm sorry about seulgi noona." mingyu apologises and looks at eunbi,"but you heard everything right,i do like you."

eunbi's face was shaded by the color red and looks down,"..s-since when.."

"i guess when i came back from gwangju,you had this crush on jimin hyung and it felt weird seeing you fangirl towards me about him,i really felt jealous." mingyu pouts.

happiness overwhelms eunbi but she remained calm,"i-is that so..."

mingyu smiles and hugs eunbi, "i like you,i really do. i hope you do accept my confe.."

"of course i will!"

mingyy blinks twice and looks at eunbi before smirking,"so..you're my girlfriend now?" eunbi blushes once again and slaps mingyu's arm, "i'm not that easy!you still have to court me you know!"

mingyu wraps his arm around eunbi's shoulder and grins cheekily,"alright,and i'll be sure to make you mine."

--

an ; uhm i'm gonna end the chapter here bc i don't know how to end a special chapter??lol i hope you liked it!