✿ fourteen

no one's pov

the fourㅡ eunbi,seulgi,taehyung and jimin were eating their lunch awkwardly. no one even bothered to have a single conversation. eunbi was exchanging glances with taehyungㅡ who doesn't have any clue about what eunbi is trying to say.

while seulgi and jimin,they were minding their own life,they were enjoying their food.

eunbi faked coughed,"uh so seulgi,thanks for paying my food!" she gave seulgi a bright smile. "but why bread only?don't you eat rice?" seulgi replied.

"diet."she answered shortly.

jimin mentally rolled his eyes,"diet's right for you,fatty."

it seems taehyung have read jimin's mind so he butted in,"you should be in diet too jimin."

seulgi chorted,almost choking on her food. eunbi laughed as well as taehyung. jimin seemed displeased so he looked at taehyung a bit harshlyㅡ as if he was using his mind power to make him disappear.

"taehyung's right!you are a bit fat!" seulgi then burts out laughing,making taehyung smile widely. "you don't have the right to say that just because you are sexy." jimin answered.

"you think seulgi's sexy?" eunbi asked,curious. seulgi and taehyung were both shocked,as well as jimin himself.

his face turned red and can't find the right answer to say infront of themㅡ especially seulgi.

"shut up!" jimin stood up and stormed away from the cafeteria. "but you haven't finished your lunch yet!"eunbi stood up as well and followed jimin out of the cafeteria.

taehyung whispered into seulgi's ear,"he clearly likes you."

seulgi scoffed,"as if."

--

as soon as eunbi got out of the cafeteria,jimin was already gone."aish,he sure is fast."

eunbi sighed and decided to go back but when mingyuㅡ stopped her. (an ; i'm sorry idk why mingyu,they look cute together tbh ;;)

"eunbi-ah!"mingyu placed his arm over eunbi's shoulder. eunbi flinched a bit and looked at him,"m-mingyu!"

mingyu grinned cheekily,"it's been 3 weeks since we have seen each other." eunbi suddenly felt nervous around mingyu.

yes,eunbi liked mingyu. eunbi was mingyu's trusted bestfriendㅡ and if she did confess,she would get rejected for sure,just like those cliche love stories. but since mingyu went to Gwangju for some school reasons for three weeks,she felt alone. until jimin approached her on the bus and asked if he could sit beside her. weird but yes,she did have a crush on jiminㅡthat easily.

"mhm,that's right"eunbi choked at her own words and coughed. mingyu laughed and pats her back,"it's just three weeks and you feel awkward already?" eunbi stood up straight and laughed awkwardly. "no i don't!"

mingyu looked at her weirdly,"she's blooming today." he thought. mingyu thinks eunbi's different now unlike before. she was beautiful and still isㅡ but much more.

mingyu smiled to himself and kept looking at eunbi,as if he was inlove with her. but eunbi was just a bestfriend to mingyu,they both know that.

she noticed that he was staring at her so she became concious,"is there something wro..ng?" eunbi asked.

mingyu went back to reality and panicked,"yeah,yeah!i'm fine!i-i'll go eat my lunch now bye!"he waved goodbye and ran inside the cafeteria.

"dumbass!why did you stare?!" mingyu mentally slapped himself.

"that was weird." eunbi thought as she watched him flee. but she liked it,it was rare for her to see mingyu like thatㅡ being shy.

--

an;

there would be two couples in this story,seulmin and eungyu or minb. poor taehyung eheh. but it would mostly be seulmin and since mingyu is a kim,i'll do place mingyu as taehyung's brother.