✿ four

seulgi's pov

"hello kim taehyung."jimin waves at taehyung who is shocked,to see jimin in my room. it's basically only my family and taehyung who is allowed in my room.

"what are you doing here?"taehyung was about to knock jimin down when i stopped him,"n-no no taehyung! he's just here for a visit." i calmed him down by rubbing his arms.

"but i thought you hate him?"

"she just forgave me,dude. nothing to do about it."jimin grins and taehyung was ready to attack him again,"shut up,i ain't talking to you,four-eyed!" taehyung puts his tongue out.

"i don't wear glasses,children-slide lover!"

i facepalmed,i can't belive they're this childish when they fight.

"just shut up guys,mom doesn't know jimin's here." i shushed both of them and locked the door.

"unfriend jimin! he'll take you away from me!" taehyung stomps like a little boy while pointing at jimin.

"well good luck in making her stay with you!" jimin fights back.

"I am not going with jimin,okay taehyung?you're my bestfriend,my current beatfriend and that will always be." i gave taehyung a reassuring smile.

jimin scoffs,"if he's your bestfriend then let me be your suitor,dora."

i furrowed my eyebrows,"no--"

"well then that's settled,i'll be courting you dora,starting tomorrow."he smirks and leaves my room through the window.

"It's clear that you said no!"taehyung yells. i groaned,

"you know that jimin's a stubborn guy."

--

end of chapter four.