Chapter Fourty Five: Day Two.

September 25th

The next morning, at 8am, everyone were woken up by the teachers. They all began to pack their things and got ready to moved out. Everyone at the camp were up too. Erina, Karasuma, Irina, Tristan (those two woke everyone else up and went to the highest part of the forest), Sōsuke, Yuzuki, Kōtaro, Kirara, Suiko, Yuudai, Mayuko and Akihito.

"I wonder how many we'll be able to catch today." Karma smirked as he pulled out a paintball gun.

"They'll end up running into us sooner or later." Akita smirked as she pulled a dagger painted red out of her pocket.

. . .

"It wouldn't be a good idea if we go Karma and Akita first." Nagisa sighed as he stood up, looking at the pink haired girl.

"We'll die..." Yuzuru sighed as she put a rucksack on her back.

. . .

"Got everything?" Saika asked as she put the tent away while looking at her team mate.

"Yeah." Tomohito said as he stood up with the bag that held their weapons.

. . .

"We better be able to get someone today!" Ryoma exclaimed.

"Just be quiet please." Amaya sighed.

. . .

"All set?" Akashi questioned.

"Mhm!" Manami replied.

. . .

"Got everything?" Hiedo asked.

"Yeah." Megu replied.

. . .

"Maybe you could push them in the lake and get them then." Ai said.

"That was two days ago! Get over it already!" Rio exclaimed.

. . .

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Yuma asked. Aina sighed as she hung her head.

. . .

"You ready?" Yukiko asked. Katsu nodded.

. . .

"Alright. We're all packed." Ayato said.

"Yeah! Let's get to it!" Hinano said energetically, which caused Ayato to laugh.

. . .

"That was fast." Toka gasped.

"Ayato told me it's best to work fast, or you'll get caught." Akito said. Toka smile as she watched Akito pick up the bags.

. . .

Ichirin and Ryunosuke packed in silence. They haven't uttered a single word since last night.

. . .

"When will they shoot already?!" Oki exclaimed.

"You shouldn't have packed so fast..." Masayoshi sighed.

. . .

"Hopefully we don't run into Akita and Karma." Hinata said.

"Yeah. They're going to be the hardest to take down." Haku sighed.

. . .

"You put trackers on everyone?" Itona questioned. Maemi nodded as she sat on a rock, looking through her phone. "Where?" He questioned.

"On the back of their neck, near their hairline." Maemi said.

"How did you get it there?" Itona questioned.