Chapter Twenty Five: What's going on here?

A/N: Message at the end of chapter

September 15th

It was late. Around 10 at night. Akita was wondering the streets in a dark grey hoodie, black leather jacket, white top, black denim shorts and black boots. Her visible red eye glowed and her pale complexion brightened in the light of the permanent crescent moon. She walked, looking at every spot more than once. She went around a corner and into an alley way. It was dark. The night was quiet, but suddenly, something arose from the shadows and grabbed Akita from behind. Akita's eyes went wide as she stepped on the person's foot. She then elbowed them in the gut. She turned around to attack them, but then another person grabbed her from behind and put a hankie chief on her nose a mouth. Akita's eyes went wide once again, and then they closed. The person let her go and she fell to the ground.

Chapter Twenty Five: What's going on here?

The next day, it was a bright clear day. The sun was shinning, not many clouds were in the sky. E-Class had just arrived at the school gates. Some reason, there were no other students walking around.

"It's like a ghost town." Kaede said.

"Why isn't there anyone else here?" Nagisa asked. The students walked through the gates with their teachers. Just then, they heard foot steps. They looked and saw Yuzuru running towards them with Saika, Maemi, Amaya, Ai, Katsu, Yuudai, Aria, Jasmine, Ichirin, Izayoi, Ayato, Akito and Hunter. The E-Class were confused since this was around only half of R-Class and they were all in casual clothes, not their uniforms.

"Hey guys!" Saika shouted.

"Saika! What's going on? Where is everyone?" Hinata asked.

"And why are you in your casual clothes?" Hiroto asked.

"Something's happened. Nothing good either." Saika said. 

. . .

"We received this, this morning." Erina said. Her and Tristan were at the front of the classroom. Everyone else were sat down as Erina tuned on a TV. A man with a black mask on appeared.

"Hello Erina and Tristan. It's been awhile. You don't remember me, but I remember you. I didn't think you would ever go to a school and teacher normal students to train them to be assassins. Impressive." The man said with a slight laugh. "Anyway. This message is to tell you, I have some of your students." The camera then turned to the rest of R-Class. Akashi, Aina, Haku, Mel, Mayako, Hayato, Suiko, Akio, Rei, Hiedo, Akihito and Akita. They were all tied up in ropes and had cloth around their mouths.

"Rei! Akio!" Yuudai exclaimed.

"Aina! Akashi!" Katsu exclaimed. The camera returned to the man.

"And as a little treat, we picked up some others this morning." The man said. The camera then turned to a girl with purple hair and lavender eyes, a woman with orange eyes and black hair, a girl with dark red hair and green eyes, and a boy with dark red hair and green eyes.

"Kana!" Saika exclaimed.

"Aito!" Ai exclaimed.

"Ame and Aguri!" Ayato and Akito exclaimed. The camera returned to the man.

"Not only are the students prisoners, but their siblings are as well." The man said. "If you want everyone returned unharmed, bring the creature known as Koro-Sensei. We'll be waiting in the abandon warehouse outside of the city. See you soon." The man said. The film then finished.

"We have to go!" Ayato exclaimed.

"Not yet." Erina said.

"They have our younger siblings! You expect us to wait?!" Akito exclaimed.