Chapter Fourty Four: Day One

The young assassins were running through the woods in their pairs, being cautious of every team. So far, no one has bumped into another team, so everyone were still in the game, however, that only made everyone more tense. 

"Seems like two teams are about to collide. Yuudai and Yuzuki with Yukiko and Katsu." Tristan said as he and Irina stood on a hill,where they could see everyone through binoculars. Tristan had a small microphone in his left hand, holding it close to his mouth. 

"Team dark orange and dark purple are going to collide." Karasuma said as he looked at Erina. These two were still at the camp with Korosensei. It was their job to collect the defeated pairs.

"Alright." Erina said as she nodded her head to Karasuma before running through the words. She listened to the instructions given by Irina through an ear piece.

"Wait." Katsu said as he stopped Yukiko from walking any further by putting his hand out.

"What is it?" Yukiko asked in worry as she looked at the male. Katsu hid behind a bush, taking Yukiko with him. Once hidden, the two looked through the bush and saw Yuzuki and Yuudai walking around while looking around every corner. Yuudai suddenly stopped the two while getting a knife with their paint colour.

"Come out!" He called out as he looked around, making Yuzuki look at the male in confusion. Katsu pulled out a knife with their team paint and threw it at Yuzuki, however Yuudai hit it back with his knife, making Katsu's knife fall to the ground.

"Dark Orange..." Yuzuki said as she pulled a gun out and pointed it at different bushes.

"We're against Katsu?! We're dead!" Yuudai exclaimed while flinching slightly, however he stopped when his ears then twitched.

"Get down!" He shouted as he pushed Yuzuki down, behind a bush. He had his mouth of Yuzuki's mouth as he hovered over her and looking through the bush. Yuzuki was blushing while her eyes were wide. "I see him." Yuudai whisper as he watched Katsu walk out of the bush with his gun. "But where's his teammate?" He asked. All of a sudden, the two got shot. Their eyes went wide as they looked up at a branch to see Yukiko hanging from the branch with a gun in her hand. Yukiko smiled softly at the pair while waving with her gun.

"Heh?!" Yuzuki and Yuudai exclaimed in shock. 

"Nice work." Katsu called out as Yukiko pulled herself on the branch. She looked at Katsu with a soft smile before saying "Thanks." 

"Damn it. I knew we'd die." Yuudai said as he got off Yuzuki and sat back, scratching the back of his neck with a sigh.

"The typical decoy while the other team mate sneaks on the enemy..." Yuzuki sighed as she sat up.

"The Dark Purple team are out." Tristan spoke through his mic while watching the team.

"Yukiko and Katsu did well. Yukiko snuck around while Katsu distracted them by attacking them and then leaving his hiding spot." Irina spoke as she folded her arms, a microphone in her left hand while she held her binoculars in her right hand. Suddenly, Erina jumped out of a tree and in front of the students, scaring them and causing a few screams to leave their mouths.

"Erina-Sensei." Yukiko gasped as she placed her hand over her chest for a few minutes before jumping off the branch to stand next to Katsu. 

"Dark Purple Team, you're out, follow me." Erina said, making Yuudai and Yuzuki sigh. "Yes sensei." 

"Dark Orange team, go on ahead, and nice team work." Erina spoke as she looked at Katsu and Yukiko who nodded their heads.

"Yes, thank you Erina-Sensei." Katsu and Yukiko both said before they began to run off, in case any other teams were watching them.