Chapter Four.

"Alright class, great work!" Karasuma said before he walked to his jacket. He tightened his tie up as he walked to his jacket.

"Hey, is it just me, or is Karasuma-sensei really cute?" Suiko asked. "I know right?" Hinano asked with a giggle. "He's not cute, he's hot." Oki said with a slight squeal.

"You're getting crushes on the teacher? Now that's lame." Akito said while sitting down, smirking and trying to act cool. The girls all looked at him with a blank expression, except for Suiko.

"Oh? Are you jealous that he's better looking than you?" Suiko asked with a smirk as she placed her hands on her hips and looked at the dark redhead.

"Hell no!" Akito exclaimed, however he was suddenly pulled up from sitting down by Ayato.

"Eheh... C'mon before you get beaten up by them again." Ayato laughed awkwardly as he pushed Akito away from the girls, which caused the girls to giggle again.

"Hey!" Akito exclaimed as he was being pushed away.

"Hey, that Ayato guy is pretty strong." Hinano said as she watched the mature twin drag the childish twin away.

"Well from what Akito said, their father died when they were young and their mother disappeared a few years later. Ayato, being the older twin and the oldest child all together took all the weight of being a parent and looked after his siblings." Suiko explained.

"Aha. He trains everyday so he can be stronger than anyone who tries to hurt his family." Oki added on.

"So he's being the father and the mother?" Hinano asked. The three girls then giggled.

"Hey! Mother Ayato!" Suiko shouted.

"What the...? DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Ayato shouted with red cheeks and then the girls laughed. "How cute." They said, still giggling. "It's not cute!" Ayato exclaimed as the girls continued to laugh.

"So you're the camera girl?" Kaede gasped at Yuzuru. Yuzuru nodded. 'Sorry I can't speak. I'll be able to speak tomorrow, but I stutter a lot.' Yuzuru looked slightly sad. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. You're just a shy soul, right?" Rio. Yuzuru nodded.

"Hey, Satsuki!" Akito shouted. Yuzuru went stiff as Akito ran to the girls. "What's wrong Momoi?" Akito asked with a snicker. Yuzuru sighed.

"Oi, Akito, she knows she hates that." Hiedo shouted.

"Satsuki? Momoi? Isn't that a character from some manga anime?" Ryoma asked. "Yes. They call her it because she has the pink hair and eyes." Hiedo said.

"What's with your eyes dude? They're glowing." Taisei said as he flinched back. "Are you scared of them too?" Hiedo asked with a saddened expression.

"N-no!" Ryoma said as he flinched back. He and his little gang were all slightly scared, however tried their best not to show it.

"You guys are the trio who did 'If I Die Young'! AKA." Megu gasped at Aina, Akashi and Katsu. She was with Yuma and Hiroto. "Hai. Did you like it?" Aina asked, smiling brightly. "Yeah. You guys are my favourite trio in the R-Group!" Megu said. "Thanks. That's so sweet." Aina smiled sweetly. "You're Megu, right?" Aina asked. "Hai." Megu said. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Aina." Aina smiled as they shook hands.

"Your hair is so pretty." Yukiko gasped at Maemi. "Thanks." Maemi responded with her usual expressionless face. "How long does it take to do your hair?" Manami questioned curiously. "Um, it depends what style I do. The longest is half an hour, but they're complicated hairdo's." Maemi explained. "You're also the computer girl aren't you?" Yukiko asked. "Hai. I work along side Yuzu." Maemi explained.

"It seems the classes are getting alone quite nicely." Erina said with her arms folded. Irina was behind her, admiring her.

"Yes. By the way, where's your other teacher?" Karasuma asked. "He's the one taking the other students on a trip." Erina explained. She then looked around.

"Where's that Karma Akabane gone?" She thought.

...

Akita was throwing anti-Korosensei daggers at the wall, which got faster each time, but still fell on the floor. Akita was about to throw another one, but she stopped. "C'mon out. I know you're there." She said, not looking. She then threw another dagger at the wall as Karma entered the classroom.

"Aren't you a loner?" He asked with a smirk."Maybe I like it this way." Akita said as she continued to throw daggers. "Now what do you want?" She asked. "Nothing. You just seem more interesting than the others."

"Because people say I'm a sadist and a psycho?" She asked. "Maybe, maybe not." Karma said. "I would be careful if I was you. A psycho and Sadist mixed in one can be dangerous. I'd stay away if I was you." Akita said.

"Meh, I've dealt with worst." Karma shrugged. "If you're trying to be a tough guy, don't. I've broken tougher guys than you Akabane." Akita said as she threw another dagger so fast, it was stuck in the wall.

"Oh? And how did you know my name?" Karma asked. "Call it a talent." Akita said.

"You really do seem interesting huh. Why don't we work together on this one?" Karma asked. Akita glanced at Karma. She then got up and walked to the dagger.

"I don't really care. All I want..." She started to say as she pulled out the dagger. "Is to kill a damn teacher." She said with a sadistic look in her eyes. "And if we work together, kill you will do." Karma stated. "What makes you think us two working together will work?" Akita asked as she looked at him. "A sadist and a psychotic sadist working together? How would that not work? I also want to kill my teacher, so you're not alone." Karma said. "Hm..." Akita said. "That's not a bad idea." Akita said. She then looked at Karma. "Alright, you've got yourself a deal." Akita said.

"Great. Let's make a plan tomorrow morning in class." Karma said. "Ohh, about that." Akita said. Karma looked at her. "Tomorrow's first lesson is English and its really bores me so I usually skip." Akita said.

"Ah, so I'm dealing with a rebel." Karma smirked. "How about we meet in the woods then?" He asked, still smirking. "Oh? Am I talking to a troublemaker here?" Akita smirked. "Maybe you are, maybe you're not." Karma with his usual grin/smile.

"Well, my dad did say stay away from troublemakers, but I never really listened to that." Akira said as she stretched. She then walked past Karma. "There's some rocks in the woods. East. Meet me there to make the plan." Akita said. "Great, it's a date." Karma smirked as he looked at Akita. "Pfft." Akita said as she put her hand on the door frame and looked at him. "You wish." She said as she walked off.

"She might actually be interesting." Karma said to himself, grinning slightly with a sadistic look in his eyes.

Tbc...