Chapter Thirty Four.

Later on that day, everyone left school and went home for the day. Nagisa, Karma and Kaede were walking down the streets when they saw Yuzuru and Hunter hiding in an alley, watching the cafe they were beside. Karma had an evil grin on his face when he crept up behind the two. Once he was behind them, he whispered.

"Hi there." The two R-Class members screamed, jumping at the male who suddenly appeared behind him. The two turned around and both sighed in relief when they saw it was Karma with Nagisa and Kaede standing behind him. Nagisa and Kaede both sighed with sweat running down their faces at the male.

"Karma. D-don't d-d-do that a-again." Yuzuru said as she sighed. She placed her hand over her racing heart. Hunter shook a little with a shadow over his eyes. He then had several veins pop out when Kaede and Nagisa asked the male if he was ok.

"You trying to scare us, man?!" Hunter exclaimed at Karma, who just laughed. Hunter then sighed he folded his arms.

"What are you two doing here?" Kaede asked as she raised an eyebrow while looking at the two in confusion. It was pretty dark out so why would they be stalking a cafe?

"A date maybe?" Karma smirked, making the two R-Class members become flustered at what the redhead said. "N-no! T-that's not it at all!" The two exclaimed, shaking their heads and waving their arms around, both seeming to be panicked.

"What then?" Nagisa asked in confusion as he rose an eyebrow in confusion. "We all split up into groups. Some of us went to see Aina. Others went to find Oki while Yuzu and I are spying on Iza." Hunter explained with his arms folded. He wore a serious expression, which was very rare for the male.

"Why didn't you say you were going into groups? We could have helped." Kaede stated with a frown on her face as she looked at the two R-Group members. They both scratched the back of their heads with sweat running down their cheeks.

"W-we didn't w-w-want to bother Y-you all." Yuzuru said.

"You're not a bother. Let's call everyone and get them to go into groups." Kaede said as she looked at Nagisa and Karma while taking her phone out of her pocket. Nagisa and Karma nodded as they got their phones out.

"Wow. Thanks a lot guys." Hunter said.

. . .

"Hey! We're here!" Hiroto said as he, Yuma, Ryunosuke and Koki walked to them, running a little.

"Hey! Thanks for coming!" Hunter said.

"Sh! She's coming!" Kaede and Yuzuru both exclaimed at the same time in a hushed tone.The boys went behind the girls and looked around the corner. Izayoi walked out and sighed as she sat on a bench. She was wearing a white shirt with a black vest, a black skirt and black shoes. She also wore her hair in a neat high pony tail.

"I didn't realise how much Aina has to deal with until now." She sighed as she fanned herself while looking at her phone. She seemed to be typing something on her phone as, something like a text message.

"She's doing Aina's shift?" Yuma asked as he looked at Yuzuru and Hunter. Yuzuru and Hunter both nodded their heads to Yuma's question, not looking away from Izayoi. Izayoi looked up at the sky and then sighed again. After staring at the sky for a minute, Izayoi stood up from her seat and walked into the cafe.

"From what was guessing, she's doing Aina's shift so Aina's family has the money." Hunter said as he looked at E-Class. "She'll put Aina's name down as worked so Aina and Izayoi won't get in trouble with Iza's father."

"She's really doing that?" Ryunosuke asked as he looked at Hunter in surprise.

"Mhm. I hope she doesn't work herself sick. Saika will need her." Yuzuru said as she moved away from the corner and stretched. Everyone else stood up straight and looked at the Pinkett.