Chapter Twenty Two: Welcome Ritsu!

September 14th

Chapter Twenty Two: Welcome Ritsu!

The next day, E-Class arrived at Phoenix Academy. None of the girls were speaking to the boys after hearing about Saika's and Tomohito's 'date'. They all got off the bus, and instantly, heard a car door slam. They looked and saw Aria outside a car, about to walk off when a man in the car rolled down the window and began to shout at her.

"Oi! Don't slam the door!"

"You wanna start old man?!" Aria exclaimed with a vein popping out as she looked at the male with an angry face.

"Just get to class brat!" The man ordered in an aggressive voice.

"You're not my dad!" Aria exclaimed before storming through the gates of the school. After she walked through with a dark aura looming around her and an angry expression to match the man in the car drove off.

"Well she seems happy." Akihito said while standing behind the group of males. All the boys jumped and turned their heads to the male.

"Don't do that!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Do what?" Akihito asked.

"Sneak up on people!" Taisei exclaimed.

"I didn't sneak!" Akihito exclaimed. They then heard a motorbike. They looked and saw Jasmine getting off her motorbike and throwing her helmet on the seat.

"Stupid thing!" She exclaimed as she kicked the bike. It fell over which caused the female to get angrier. She picked it up and then began to walk it through the gates.

"Oh how wonderful. Two pissed off girls. Oi! Jas!" Akihito shouted with a wave. Jasmine looked at him with a glare, which made all the boys freeze.

"What do you want?" She asked in a dark tone with an evil look on her face.

"What's with you? Is it that time of month?" Akihito snickered as he walked through the gates beside her.

"What you say boy?!" Jasmine exclaimed as she looked at him. Akihito ran off laughing as jasmine ran through the gates with her bike. "Come back here you bastard! I swear to God!" Jasmine shouted.

"Let's go." Rio said to the girls. The girls all nodded and walked through the gates; leaving the boys and teachers standing there dumbfounded.

"The girls aren't speaking to you? What did you do?" Jelavic asked as she placed a hand on her hip while looking at the boys.

"It's a long story." Tomohito sighed. He looked up and saw Saika walk through the gates with her head down. Tomohito walked after her; calling out for the female.

"Sugino." Nagisa called out. Tomohito walked through the gates but stopped stopped when he saw a boy trying to talk to Saika, attempting to hold her hand however Saika kept pushing his hands away.

"C'mon Sai-Sai. I've changed. You can't still be mad at me." The boy said as he tried to put his arm around the female however Saika slapped his and away. "ow."

"Is that her ex?" Tomohito asked as he examined the male in front of him. The boy had flat black hair, tanned skin and brown eyes and had that flirty look in his eyes.

"Leave me alone. I'm not interested." Saika ordered as she looked away with a frown on her face.

"C'mon. I've changed. Don't be mad at me forever." The boy said. He leaned forward, but Saika stepped back and gave him a disapproved expression. "What do you think you're doing?" Saika asked. "Just a little peck on the lips." He said.

"Leave me alone." Saika said.

"C'mon."

"Repeating yourself won't make me take you back." Saika said.

"But Sai-Sai..."

"She told you to leave her alone." Tomohito said as he walked over to the two. The two looked at Tomohito. Saika then looked away from him as her ex frowned while glaring at the male.

"What's it to you newb? You're classmates now so you think she's all yours?" The boy asked as he raised an eyebrow with a look of annoyance.

"No. But she's not yours either. She's not anyone's. She's her own person so do as she asks and leave her alone." Tomohito ordered with a frown on his face.

"Tsk. Whatever kid. See you around Saika." The boy said as he walked off.

"Are you o-!" Tomohito began to say, but then Saika walked away from him with her head down.

"Thanks..." She mumbled in a lifeless tone. Tomohito sighed as he watched her walk away with her head down.

"She's ignoring you?" Tomohito looked and saw Ayato and Akito walking towards him. "She'll cool off." Ayato said reassuringly.

"I hope so..." Tomohito said with a sigh. Everyone walked into the class room, and saw some of the R-Class boys and girls surrounding a large machine.

"What is that thing?" Hunter asked as he knocked his hand on it.

"Ah, I see you've all seen Ritsu." Korosensei said as he walked in, followed by the other teachers.

"What?" Izayoi asked as she raised an eyebrow. Suddenly the large machine's screen turned on to reveal Ritsu. Hunter flinched back at Ritsu suddenly appearing on the screen.

"Hi there! I'm Ritsu!" Ritsu said with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Ritsu?" Ichirin questioned as she looked at Ritsu with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep. I'm an Autonomously Thinking Fixed. My friends gave me the name Ritsu." Ritsu explained as she smiled at Ichirin. "Ok... So why is she here...?" Hayato asked as he looked at the teachers with a confused expression.

"She's also going to kill Korosensei. We couldn't get her here last week due to some difficulties." Erina explained as she placed a pile of papers on her desk. "Pretty much. So basically, she will be helping you kill your teacher. She's equipped for it all." Tristan explained.

"That's right!" Ritsu said as her guns came out from the aides. Izayoi, who was beside Ritsu, stepped back.

"Amazing." She gasped with wide eyes. The guns then went back into the machine and Ritsu continued to smile to her classmates.

"Now! Class shall start!" Korosensei said. A smoke bomb hit the floor and everyone coughed. When they looked, Tristan was gone.

"Can't he go the normal way?" Suiko asked as she coughed while placing a hand over her mouth. "Clearly not." Kaede responded with a cough. Erina, Karasuma and Irina left, leaving the class with Korosensei.

"Don't we have maths first?" Akio asked with a raised eyebrow while sitting down at his desk. Everyone else then sat at their desks. "Yeah, so shouldn't Tristan-sensei be here?" Rei asked as she placed her finger on her chin.

"I'll be taking over for maths for the day!" Korosensei announced happily since he hasn't been allowed to teach many classes. The lesson began and throughout the lesson there was still a lot of tension between the girls and boys, which Korosensei noticed. As everyone were doing maths questions, Korosensei wrote something in his book.

"Girl Vs Boy to get out frustrations"

"Why do I have a bad feeling about what he's writing?" Nagisa thought as he noticed Korosensei writing and laughing to himself.

TBC...