Chapter Thirty Six.

Throughout that day, every chance the boys got, they attacked Tristan. Tristan had no breaks. He couldn't even sit down to eat his lunch. Every time he relaxed, his had something thrown at him. For a well-trained assassin who most people would want to hunt down and kill, hiding from his students was pretty difficult. Being chased throughout the day made it seem long to the male, but it went fast for everyone else as they watched in amusement.

The next day, 18th September, everyone in the classroom all got a shock.

"NANI?!" Everyone shouted as they looked at the door in shock. At the door, Aina was sitting in a wheelchair with Katsu behind her and Akashi on her right. As everyone stared at the female in disbelief, she smiled and waved to her classmates. (*Cough*Penguins*cough*)

"Y-you're back already?!" Toka gasped in complete shock as she stared at her friend, who giggled slightly. "Yep. The doctor said I seem better and I can go early, as long as I'm not somewhere I'll get stressed and as long as I don't over exercise my body." Aina explained with a smile. "That explains the chair." Megu said with sweat running down her face as she stared at Aina with an awkward smile.

"Is coming here a good idea? This place could case you more stress with having to kill Korosensei." Ai stated as he folded his arms with a frown on his face, looking at his friend. He looked displeased, but in his eyes he showed concern. "No it won't. I find it fun and relaxing." Aina smiled. "You find assassination relaxing?" Manami questioned as she titled her head in confusion. Everyone stared at Aina with a blank expression, lines under their eyes and sweat running down her face.

"That's what we said." Akashi said with a sigh as he scratched the back of his head. "I don't even understand what happens in that brain of yours." Katsu sighed. "Eheh." Aina laughed.

"Seriously?" Yuzuki asked, catching everyone's attention. Everyone looked at her and saw she was speaking to Ritsu. "That's right." Ritsu said. "What's going on?" Ryunosuke asked.

"Tell them Ritsu." Yuzuki said. A magazine appeared in Ritsu's hands as she opened it. On the front cover, it showed a black silhouette as the front cover with a white, bold question mark.

"All the magazines and newspapers are going on about the famous Sumi family. The oldest family in the city!" Ritsu said. "You mean that family everyone looks up to for wisdom?" Yukiko asked. "That's right." Ritsu said. "The oldest daughter's birthday is on Saturday. She will finally be shown at a festival on the 20th of September. This Saturday!" Ritsu said.

"No way!" Kaede gasped. "Hey, hold on. Saika. Isn't your last name Sumi?" Kaede asked. "Weird coincidence, right?" Saika asked with a sweat running down her cheek as she laughed awkwardly. "Sai-Chan... Can we speak?" Yuzuru asked. "Mhm!" Saika smiled The two left the classroom.

"So what's happening on Saturday?" Karma asked as he sat on Akita's desk. "There's going to be a huge festival in the evening and at night, there will be a huge firework show! And also, everyone is expected to wear kimonos." Ritsu said. "Pretty big for someone's birthday." Tomohito said.

"It's important. From what I heard, on the oldest child of the Sumi family 16th birthday, they must decide if they will be the next head of the Sumi family, or if they will leave the Sumi family completely. It's a pretty important thing." Akita explained as she played with a knife at her desk.

"You sure do know a lot about this." Karma said with a smirk as he looked down at the female, who simply rolled her crimson red eyes at the redhead. "My dad knows the family's head." Akita said. She leaned back into her chair. "From what I heard, the daughter will lose all her freedom. Being the head means people will constantly be after you. You won't have a choice on what to do with your life. The current head is the husband because he was the original Sumi." Akita explained. "Whoever the daughter will marry in the future must take the name of Sumi. The daughter told me that she finds being the oldest a curse." Akita explained.