"Nah shawty move bruh. Old Dude bout to get handle for real."

"Deejay get Carrington and take him into the house!"

She yelled and Dee pushed and pulled me into the house. Taking down the hall into his room.

"Nah nigga fuck that shit if he wants to swing let him! Bitch nigga been talking mad shit for the longest I'm going to fuck his shit up!"

"Carry calm down bruh for real! Why the fuck you even over here.? I thought you would be with your man."

"What man Deejay?! Raquan left... He gone!"

"Woah wait...what you mean he gone?"

"He moved to another state. So, there is no more Raquan you happy now!"

"Woah wait what that shit got to do with me though?"

"Because he asked me Ddd I wanted to go with him and I said no."

My emotions were beginning to overwhelm me. I was pacing back and forth in the room. I couldn't breathe everything was starting feel heavy on me. I snatched off me shirt I was breathing real hard.

"Aye man Carry sit down before you pass out."

"You would like that shit wouldn't you."

"Bruh nigga you making no sense. Just sit the fuck down."

He said pointing to the bed. Trying to calm down a little I sat down to catch my breath. Deejay sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Now Can you tell me what the hell is going on."

Then I lost it, I busted out crying. I couldn't hold it in no more. It was hurting me too much.

"Deejay what are we doing to each other?!"

"What are you talking about Carrington?"

"Raquan asked me to go with him and I told him no."

"Ok...you told him no so and?"

"Deejay I said no, because I'm in love with you."

Deejay eyes grew big like I asked for his hand in marriage. As soon as I said that, I felt my chest begin lifted like it was becoming lighter.

"Woah...uhm...ah OK. This is new."

"Deejay I try and try to act like I'm mad at you and don't want you, but the truth is I don't see myself without you."

"Damn Carrington for real."

"Yes I'm serious. It's been fucking with me the longest I just want it to be us."

"Bruh but that other night when I was trying to fix it you cut me off."

"Because I was hurt and I wanted you to hurt just as bad as I was."

"You didn't think I wasn't hurting too though. You just drop me like I wasn't real and true to you."

"Deejay you weren't."

"Man, so what If I was hiding from my fam because they don't like gay people that's my family and that's something I will have to deal with, when it's time for me to come clean with them. But you I was true to you. Damn Carrington I didn't give a fuck about anybody I wanted you and still do, but you fucked me up when I saw you with Raquan."

Deejay voiced how he felt and all I could do was feel bad. He was right, everyone was. I got so mad at him on some little baby stuff and Deejay just wanted to love me.

"Man Carrington how you was hurting I was to. I felt like you were just taking my love and running with it. Man, I did and couldn't feel the same way with nobody else but you."

"Well why you just didn't come and tell me."

"Because honestly I thought you was done with me."

"Deejay I will never love no other nigga like I love you."

I said standing up and hugging him.

"Dee, I want you to be that nigga in my life. I want you to be my world and if anything, I will be that for you too. No matter what happens, I will be there for you through it all."

"And I will baby, I will."

He said as we kissed each other. At that moment everything was clear. I had everything that I could have asked for. No one in the world could have my love but him.

Thank Y'all for reading loves....