Chapter 15

Deejay POV

I know I know bruh everything is confusing, shit hell it is for me too. Raquan is my brother on my dad's side so yea same father but different moms. We grew up together most of the time, and I could remember how he use to pick at me and call me all types punks and faggot because I was weak and fragile. I knew I was gay well not just like that but I knew I liked boys. Like my childhood friend Rob.

"Mamma can Rob spend the night?!"

"If its ok with his mama, but its a school night so I don't want y'all up all night."

"Sleepovers are for girls' dummy."

Raquan said walking into the kitchen and pushing me into the table. With a swing mamma caught him right across the back of his head with the wooden spoon.

"You ain't grow you watch your damn mouth in my house and sleepovers are for boys too. If you had some real ass friends you would know that. Now you stop messing with him."

She said shaking her finger. I giggled a little because Raquan was looking embarrassed but that's what he gets. He was always taunting me.

"Mow come here and let me check your head. I don't need no damn body thinking I'm beating on you."

Later that day we were all still outside playing. The yard was full of children. Playing hide and seek and I was it, I was mad because I could never catch nobody. Everybody was faster than me.

"Ok y'all time to come in now, I know y'all see them street lights on."

As soon as my mama said that, kids took off and every direction. For real we don't play about that street light. Running into the house mamma sent us upstairs to get cleaned up. With the ok from Rob mom he could sleep over.

"Come on Rob I got the water running."

I said expressing that we needed to hurry up. We ran into the bathroom and stripped out of our clothes. We hopped into the tub giggling and chuckling because the water was too hot.

"I cant wash your back Deejay."

"Ok!"

I said turning around. Rob rubbed the soap up and down my back. He went up and down giving me a good lather then I did him the same. When rob turned around I looked down and saw his friend.

"Did you wash your private part?"

"Yes, silly that's apart of your body. Do you?"

"Yea...I do."

I said blushing because Rob was my best friend and I was looking at his ManMan.

"Well hey...how bout I wash yours and you wash mines ok.?!"

"Are we allowed to do that?"

"Yes we can, here let me show you."

He said grabbing my man and rubbing soap on him. Following him I did the same. It felt funny and awkward but felt good too.

"Are you ok Deejay?

"Yea...why?"

"Because your thing is hard."

"Yours feels hard too."

"Well my dad always told me that means you are happy and somebody likes you. Are you?!"

"Yes...are you?"

"I like you Deejay...you are my best friend."

"Boys if y'all don't hurry up, I'm going to beat y'all beat y'all red."

Mamma yelled from downstairs. Then we quickly just jumped out the tub. After eating dinner, we went to my room and played the game.

"What y'all playing.?"

Raquan asked standing in my doorway.

"Donkey Kong. Why you want to play?"

"Y'all want to play wrestling!"

"Yes, let's play that!"

"No I want to play Donkey Kong."

"Shut up pussy, you should like to wrestle faggot!"

Raquan said mushing me. Then jump on me he put me in a head lock. I hate when he did that it really makes me feel like he was trying to kill me, but luckily Rob was there. Rob jump down on Raquan and headbutted him in the back of his head, causing him to let me go. I quickly ran for the door.

"Where you going Deejay?"

"He scared... he a little pussy scared to wrestle with us."

Raquan said but I didn't care I didn't like wrestling with him. He always beat me up. After getting mamma we all was sent to bed. Raquan went to his room and me and Rob in my room. My bed was so bed for me rob slept in it with me.

"Hey Dee...are you sleep?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"Are you gay?"

I was confused on what he was asking me. Forgetting that Rob was a lil older than me so he knew stuff I didn't know.

"What's a gay?"

"You know like do you like boys?"

"Yea I like you...we friend."

"No stupid... I mean like do you LIKE like boys.?"

That's when it hit me. I am gay well I think? Rob was my best friend and I likedhim like really like him. He was to me like a boyfriend.

"So are you?"

"I think so..."

I spoked shyly scared that he might freak out.

"Ok good...me too."

"You too, you like boys too?"

"Yes...I like you a lot Deejay. I look at you a lot like we boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Wait that's gross."

"Yes, but I do like you a lot."

"Well I like you too, a lot so what that means if we both like each other."

"I don't know...I guess we go out now...you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I can be your boyfriend."

I said smiling at him. Rod reached over and hugged me, pulling me in closer to him. I was a bit nervous still because I didn't know what a boyfriend was. Were we supposed to kiss or hold hands? This was all weird and new to me.

"Ok, so now what we do?

"I think we are suppose to hunch like the grownups."

"Ew! That's what they do?"

"Yes, my dad said grownups do that because they like each other a lot."

"You did it before?"

"I hunch my pillow some nights. It's really fun."

Rod said smiling at me. He always knows what to do, but I'm not a pillow so how were we to hunch?

"Won't we get in trouble for doing that?"

"No...we will be really quiet so nobody can hear us."

"Ok, but how we going to do it? What we do"

"Just pull off your shorts, I will show you."

He directed and I did. Pulling his shorts off too, Rob got on top of me. Laying on top of me my man pressed against his. He grinded and humped me all night Showing how grownups do it.