Chapter 2

Carrington POV

"So you not gone say nothing at all"

Ashley said poking me in the face. She better been glade she was my best friend because any other hoe would have to have squared up and shoot me my one. We were heading to school, we was in a rush due to the fact that I was late from my earlier problem.

" Girl damn... I mean what there to say."

"Bitch you know what I mean."

"No I don't...Deejay has his own life and I have mines so..."

I said brushing off the fact my dream was too surreal. I was all twisted over Deejay, but I knew it was nothing but lies. Deejay cool and I really did like him. Hell we occasionally fucked around, we use too before he started to develop his crazy as appetite for these cutlet ass hoes out here.

"Bitch you are acting like you ain't feeling him though."

"Because I'm not! Like fuck him for real"

"Well speaking of fuck him...HEY DEE!"

Ashley shouted waving him over to them. Dj was a product of today's social media. The thuggish attitude, street life profile, and the thought of being the world's next great rapper. That and adding the hell of flow of dick riding bitches Deejay swear he was the biggest thing popping.

"What's good with you Ash?"

"Nothing about to go in this building and fall asleep... what about you?"

"shit nothing about to roll out to the spot. You rolling with?"

"Nope...not this time got this class in ten minutes, but shit Carrington ain't got shit to do."

Ashley said offering me up like a peace offering. Rolling my eyes, I looked the other way. The last thing or place I needed to be is around Dee. Especially not after what went down this morning.

"Shit you in Carrington?"

"Shit I guess so since I was made the damn offer."

I said cutting my eyes at Ashley. I tried to act all hard like I didn't like him.

"Well bring that ass then nigga."

Shaking my head I had a weird feeling that something was going to happen. Hugging Ashley she left into the building and I belled out with Dee. He had to been doing ninety in a thirty mile zone. Not giving a damn about anything. Blasting his music all loud, Deejay was like a damn hood rat dare devil. Dee cut across the traffic and turned up into a parking lot.

"Well damn Dee what you trying to do give me whiplash?"

I voiced grabbing on my neck.

"Man stop acting all funny, here..."

He said passing me the blunt he some how managed to roll while driving like a bat out of hell. Lighting the blunt we started to get lite. Dee rolled like two more blunts and we were getting toasted.

"Damn Dee, fuck you trying to do fog up the car."

"Man shit hell yea."

" I thought we was going to your house."

"Man...my cousins there I don't feel like fucking with them niggas."

"So what the fuck?"