Chapter 12

Carrington POV

It's nothing like just cruising round today getting your life bumping your fav song with your main bitch!

I got an ass so big like the sun
Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run
Slap it in my face shove it down my throat
Nigga where your blunt I can make this pussy smoke
I know how to fuck I know how to ride
I can spin around and keep the dick still inside
Now your mouth wide you looking real scared
I'm a man eater headhunter I'm prepared

"Get it Ashley bitch!!!"

I shouted letting her Take the second part. Boy we was killing it like was were the song originators.

Yea you running now
you running
I'm gonna put this pussy on you
Just like this

Put this pussy in yo jaws now smack
Like its Thanksgiving and it ain't coming back
Collard greens neck bones nigga chew this ass
Both hold inspections don't stop til it pass
Licky licky licky licky licky for an hour
I'm gonna make it rain for you here's a golden shower
Smell it like a flower my pussy is a rose
Come a little closer I wanna fuck your nose

Yes we was all turn up just because. Today I wanted to just hang and go shopping with Ashley. It was beautiful day outside, so I figured why waste it. and plus, I need some new shoes anyway.

"So bitch spill the tea. What happened yesterday with you and Dee?!"

"Shit nothing, we got into it again and I hung up on him."

"Wow...yall two I swear, why?"

"Honestly I don't know...I told him I wasn't feeling him. He got mad, blew up and told me I'm the fucked-up person because I don't know how to love people."

"Well shit he aint lying."

I damn near slammed on the breaks turning into a parking spot at the mall. Like did she just say that to me.

"Seriously Ashley....aint you my A1?!"

"Child yes stop playing, but you know I keep it real...and for real bitch you really don't know how to love people.

"Girl the fuck, Yes I do."

"For real Carry, bitch remember Lucas back in high school...on Valentine's?"

"Omg really... that wasn't love."

"No, but It was an act of kindness...he only gave you some candy and you through it away in his face."

I sat there with a stupid look on my face. Thinking about it That was kind of fucked up.

"Baby I'm not trying to ruin your day, but I'm just saying you are like a rock and you do refuse to love people."

She said hopping out the car. Shaking of that moment of serious manner we strolled into the mall. Of course, it was hella packed in there.

"Wait let's go to footlocker first. They got these new shoes I want."

Ash said pulling me like a rag doll, dragging me into the store.

"Welcome to footlocker!"

The cashier greeted us as we walked in. Not even five minutes into the damn place and this light skin tall fine ass dude walked over to us. I instantly read his name tag stating Raquan. He was a nice tall drink of water for real because a bitch was thirsty ass fuck.