Chapter 19

Carrington POV

Making my way over to Ashley crib. I had to talk to her because this shit was fucking with my mental for real. A bitch could not think straight at all.

"Bitch see like I always said. Toys and flicks are better than most dicks."

"Bitch you only say that because you ain't fucking nothing current right now."

"Oh shit, I didn't know we was doing a pity party for me, because bitch I am good with your shady ass."

"When was the last time you had some dick?"

"Seven hours ago by my neighbor Joey, dick was eight inches of fun, I came twice, he bust once, and it lasted only twelve minutes and twenty-three seconds, but who checking for all that."

"Point exactly... but girl for real this shit is driving me crazy."

"Girl hush...no its not its only crazy because you want your cake and ice cream too. Cut one off and be with the other. Or if you must have both. Just keep it a fuck thing and date another nigga or do whatever you little gay girls do."

She said throwing more shade. See this is why you not supposed to fuck with your own people, them bitches mad shady.

"How about I just become a stripper, since it seem to be the better way of handling things."

"Ok bitch is you really trying to shade me? Coming for my career is not fixing your little sibling dick dilemma."

"Ugh bitch! I hate my life."

"No bitch, hate your little boy coochie because that's your problem."

"Oh bitch my moochie has no problem. The fuck you mean?"

"Oh bitch please, stop playing you don't know who you want. Either Raquan or Deejay. Girl your pussy bout as confuse as a lion thinking he a vicious as kitty. Bitch choose a man and be done with it damn."

"Bitch I hate the best muscle you pull in your body."

"Awe I love you too. Now come on I got to get ready for tonight."

She said turning flipping her hair like she was a runway model.

"Mm... you know he called me about you. Asking if you were dancing tonight."

"Well yes I am. He can come through, shit I will take his rent money too."

"Bitch he talking about him and his cousin going to run one on you."

"He can try I mean, shit I might fuck his cousin, but him uh uh that's your little dicklet."

"Girl your hell I swear, I don't want him."

"Bitch lies you tell you do and you were happy when he calls. Face it Carry you whipped over the brother love."

"Something telling me that somewhere in your sick little mind you loving this."

"That will be correct."

Ashley said finally coming out her room down the hall with her sweats on.

"Oh best friend hell no, I hope you not dancing in that."

"Bitch no...just come on before I be late."

Deejay POV

Bruh the club was made packed line was wrapping around the building. I don't even know if we could get in with all these people out here tonight.