Chapter 17

Ashley POV

Oh my god bitch I thought I wouldn't never get my own point of view from Shim. I guess the bitch like me now we been having some issues I was here for her discontinuing us like that and for so long. Finally, she came to her damn sense but let me hush because she is known to write a bitch and forget about them. Don't believe me ask Larry nigga was no more after chapter four until chapter sixteen. See bitch heartless but anyway enough about my love. As you all know by now I'm Dimplz If you didn't here let me help...

Flashback

As she walked around the pole she vibrated her butt. But then it went left she swung around the pole one god time as she came down she slipped on some of the cash that was on the stage. She flew in my direction. Falling off stage I caught her but was knocked down to the ground myself.

"Oh shit girl...is you ok?!"

"Damn! I'm good boo."

She said picking herself up. Looking down I saw her mask had come off reaching for it I pick it up and turned to give it to her and then boom my mouth dropped.

"ASHLEY!!!!"

Got it good. Anyway, I snatched my masked away from Carrington and took off towards the back of the club. Carrington was right behind me yelling my name. I just couldn't face my friend looking like this, and you know I was in shock because I left all my money there on stage.

"Ashley girl wait!"

He kept shouting. Heels down fell me now I prayed to myself. Pushing through the exit doors I was making tracks. Running to my car I jumped in and floored it out of the parking lot. I didn't care all I know I had to get far away from him right now. Driving back to my dorm Carrington was blowing up my phone but I didn't answer any of his calls it was too fresh and I needed time. For the next three days I stayed shut up in my dorm room. Not going to class or back to the club. I felt awful. I didn't want him to see me like that. Carrington was like a brother too me and I felt really embarrassed.

"Aye ash you need to tell him."

Looking up my roommate Nicole said to me. She was the only person I choose to talk too. But she was right since he saw me Its only right to explain my actions. What if he turns away and shuns me? I don't want to be judge. But yet and still I got in the car and road to his house. I put on some shades to hide my puffy eyes from all the crying. Walking up to his apartment I did my usual famous knock. No one answered. I did it again and still no answer. But when I went for a third time the door slowly opened up. Carrington was standing right there looking a little heated.

"Hey..."

He didn't say nothing he just stepped to the side letting me in. I knew he was pissed but that's why I was here to explain myself. I walked in and saw that the two niggas that was with him last night.

"Bra hell nah Dimplz!"

"Ah shit she doing home visits now!"

"Can y'all two take y'all stupid asses on somewhere."

Carrington said as they both walked down the hall chuckling and laughing. Carry sat down beside me and we sat in silence.

"It's nice to see you."

"Yea...since, well we all know now."

"Yea, but why though?"

"Why...what?"

"Umm Dimplz...the super stripper."

I sighed. I really didn't know how to come out and tell him the truth.

Carrington POV

Ashley sat and fiddled with her nails for the longest. Yea I was pissed that I just found out my best friend was the main attraction at a strip joint. So salty I am, but I'm not just going to cuss her out. I just wanted to know why.

"Just tell me what the money for then."

"I mean it's for school for real, but also for my living."

She came out and spoke. School I mean I'm not rich but she could of came to me. I mean I'm her best friend the last thing I want to see is my best friends busting it for 50's and 20's at a strip club. I don't give a damn if she good or not.

"Ashley... girl why__."

"Carrington no! Don't tell me that stupid shit like I could of came to you. I'm a grown ass woman and I can make my own decisions. I did it because I wanted too. You don't know the pain and hurt I'm going through right now dealing with all this."

"Ok girl all what?"

"This shit Carrington!"

She shouted pointing to her stomach.

"I'm fucking pregnant."

She added, I was muted like my mind was blown. As much as Ashley fucked around I thought she was incapable of getting pregnant. Tears was rolling down her face. Her eyes were turning reddish. I never seen Ashley so torn about anything ever. I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around her and let her pour out on my shoulder.

"This why I'm stripping now. I found out a month ago. Didn't really want nobody knowing, but I told my mother and she told my dad and he said he was disowning me and he stop paying my tuition."

"Oh my...I'm so sorry Ash you should have told me. I'm here for you girl."

"I couldn't... I felt like shit and the only thing I thought to do was strip to make the money."

"Girl uh uh you are my best friend. Bitch if you down, I'm down with you girl. I'm always going to be here for you."

"I know...I just got scared."

She said putting her face in her hands. I held her close rubbing her back trying to comfort her the best way I could.

"So you know who the baby father?"

"I wish I knew, I have no clue. No telling who it could be, I just want to right now just get everything straight. I'm not even going to play the find the baby daddy card."

"Ok...but still you got me right here you need to let me know these things."

"Yea...but still I got to keep it together."

"So for now what you going to do?"

"I got to keep making thismoney. Just until I find something better."