Chapter 3

Deejay POV

I swear Carrington stay tripping. like he ain't feeling me, yea I act like I'm not into him in public. That is because I'm not ready for all that, but we can still be together on the low...right? I ain't no DL nigga everyone know I fuck niggas. Hell mostly everyone know that I fucks with Carrington to hard way. People always talking about me and him need to be together, shit that what I'm saying too, but he stays pushing a nigga always. Like I know I fuck around a lot, but who don't. It's just Carrington is not taking me serious.

"that was a nice spot they a beast with those ribs."

"Hell yea...So you want me to drop you off at home."

"Yea...my foolish roommate might be there waiting on me."

"Ight shawty...wait you ain't fucking that nigga?"

I asked him giving him a serious look. I don't care if he doesn't want to be with me I get over protective of him. Don't know other nigga need to be claiming or touching what's mines.

"No Nigga and if we were...it's no concern to you."

"Ight get fucked up, don't make me beat your roommate ass."

I replied to him. He thought I was playing but a nigga dead serious I will fuck a nigga up over him. Pulling up to his house Carrington roommate was just sitting there on the steps.

"So thank you for the ride and the food."

"You welcome bae, shit thank you for that good ass bussy. Still got me wanting some more."

"Anyway nigga, but let me go just hit me up later call me or whatever."

He said opening the door and getting out the car.

"So you really gonna just leave without giving me a hug though."

I said jumping out the car and walking round over to him. Pulling him back to me I leaned back on the car door. Carrington rolled his eyes, turning around he gave me a hug. I pulled him in more grabbing a handful of his ass.

"Ok Dee damn...like come___."

"Shut that shit up."

I said grabbing his chin and pulled him into a kiss. I was showing him who a real nigga was. Damn his lips were so soft, I could kiss his ass all day. Squeezing on his booty I could hear his roommate yelling out talking shit.

"Ok yall can get a fucking room with all that shit bruh damn!"

Nigga was salty I bet. Coming to a stop Carrington started to pull back from me but I still held on to him.

"Ok Deejay chill..."

"You know you mines right."

"Boy whatever move."

"Uh uh nah...say it."

"Say what?"

"That you mine."

"Bye Deejay..."

He said pulling away from me giggling. Reaching the porched I watch as he stopped and said something to Old dude sitting there on the steps, and then they both left into the house. I was slick pissed, but I didn't want to let that bother me. I pulled off and went home. I hated going home I had a house full of niggas. My mom's, dad, uncle, cousins, and my two brothers. The house stayed smelling like smoke and weed. Nobody in the damn house worked but my Uncle and momma, my dad was getting his Social security check every month shit was not bout shit. I could never just be alone in that damn house with these people. Niggas always in your business or trying to ask for money. Just like some niggas.

"Cousin what's up my nigga...you hitting this blunt with us."

"Nah I'm about to go to sleep."

I said pushing pass them and going to my room. my lil cousin Dwight came in because we shared a room. I hated sharing a room with his ass though. He was a flaming gay., and I didn't have a problem with that, but the nigga was always trying me.

"Awe Deejay why you all in your feelings."

"Well damn a nigga just came in his room."

I said feeling frustrated. I was still fuming over Carrington not wanting to be with me.

"Pssh boy you mad...now about what"

"Bruh take your fruity ass on somewhere. I'm not in the mood for real bruh."

"Awe you just tense cousin"

He said climbing behind me and massaging my shoulders.

"Nigga leave me alone. Damn fuck nigga move!"

"Damn nigga for real, just shut up and relax damn I am a license Massage therapist."

He said forcing me to lay down. Straddling my back, Dwight grabbed some baby oil and started to give me a back message. It was crazy, but hat shit was hitting for real.

"Damn that shit feel good for real though."

"I know shit I'm good at this shit. "

Dwight was rubbing away my anger and frustration. I was so relaxed that I forgot about Carrington for that small moment. Then out the blue I felt a kiss on my cheek. I jumped up so quick that you would of thought that I had wings. Rubbing my face hard. This nigga just tried it just then.

"You ok Dee?"

"Ok...nigga you just kissed me."

"So it was just a small kiss no harm."

Dwight said slowly hopping up out the bed and walking over towards me. I pushed him back on to the bed.

"See nigga this that shit I be talking about you don't know your damn boundaries nigga."

"I mean you can get as loud as you want but still not gonna change the fact that you know you into me Deejay."

"Nigga What the fuck! Fuck you mean nigga!

I was yelling like crazy. You could see the steam coming from my ears I was so mad. I could have put Dwight head through my headboard just then.

"Deejay we use to mess around when we were younger so what the fuck now?"

"Now...nigga we were kids and we didn't do nothing but touch dicks nigga!"

"So we just gonna act like you didn't use to come over to our house and not hump me when we go to sleep at night."

"Bruh fuck no! That was one time, but nigga we grown now you my fucking cousin bruh."

"Right so why you scared now?"

He asked standing back up walking back over to me again. Reaching out Dwight grabbed my hand. I yanked back so quick and punched him dead in the face. Dwight hit the floor covering his face.

"What the fuck DEE!"

He shouted holding his mouth. I could see the blood running from his mouth. Without saying another word to him I grabbed my shirt and stormed out the room door.