Chapter 9

Carrington POV

I knew I had pissed Deejay off. He was blowing up my phone texting me like crazy. I was ignoring them at first, but then I just had to respond because he was flooding me with messages:

 I was ignoring them at first, but then I just had to respond because he was flooding me with messages:

That was the last text I sent. I wasn't about to fight with him about that. I wanted to celebrate his birthday with him That all, but he wanted to lie about us so I'm good. I don't care who was around, but he wanted to do other things and so am I.

"Bitch I got to go by Jackson house you mind?"

"Nah, I'm cool let's go."

Ashley asked me. Now this bitch knows this little white boy wanted me. I mean he fine and all, but he like the white Deejay. He peruses me heavily just like Dee did. We pulled up on him and there he was standing in his door way.

"Oo he is waiting on you girl."

"Girl shut up."

I said because she was always fucking with me about him. We walked up to him and he had a smile wrapped around his head. Starring me down, I knew he was ready to get at me.

"Sup with it Ashley?!"

"Hey Jackson, what you up too?"

"Shit you know me... nothing but chilling, hey Bae."

He said turning to me with his stretched smile. Here we go with his shit.

"Hey Jackson..."

"Oh so its like that, no hug now?"

He said acting like he was all mad. That's one thing I loved bout him he could make me laugh. He hugged me like a boyfriend too. His arms wrapped around my waist. Then he always had to slick nibble on my neck.

"You know you mines right."

"Boy do not start with me with that shit tonight."

"Ight...don't make me have to take that ass to the room and get that ass right."

He whispered in my ear. I was drunk and vulnerable I would of did anything at this point.

"Yall come in for a minute."

"Uh uh we got to go I'm tired I wanna go home."

"Ight shit say less...you know daddy bed down the hall you ready to go to sleep?"

"Yo ass...Carrington come on its just for a minute, move boy."

Ashley said pushing Jackson out the way and we walked into his living room and saw a couple guys from our class there.

"Oo girl there go my man."

Ashley said taking off across the room. Just like a damn hoe.