Chapter 8

Carrington POV

Omg ok I'll admit Deejay have been the best little boyfriend lately. I mean it's only been about two weeks and he been none stop attentive. Taking me out, going on dates, all the little couples stuff, but still he hasn't taken me around his people. That's the only thing playing back in my head. I don't want to bother him about it, but it does bother me, but ima just over look it because today is his birthday. So, for the first time I will show him how much I do care and love him.

"Happy birthday baby!"

I said giving him a kiss on the lips. Deejay opened his eyes with a smile.

"Damn bae you made a nigga breakfast."

"Yea I got to do something special for you."

"Well shit something special is sitting on this face so I can eat that ass."

"Um... you got enough right there nigga."

I replied pointing to his plate. Like he was slick always trying to fuck, nigga damn dick gonna fall off.

"Anyway, I got a whole day planned for just me and you."

"Damn bae umm, I already had plans with the fam."

"O.k. well we can chill with them and do whatever."

"Well yea but...is probably not you type of crowd."

Deejay said played with his words. I looked at him sideways because the only thing that was going through my head was he didn't want me around his family.

"Ok... but I want to celebrate your birthday with you, so whatever you got plan I don't mind Deejay."

"Nah see it's not that it's just___"

"Just what!"

I was starting to become angry. I knew where he was going with this and I was becoming mad by the minute.

"I know but we can do something else later."

"Dee, do your family know about us?!"

"Man bruh see here we go."

"No wait...do your family know you gay?"

Then he just jumped up out the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"So I take that as a no...right exactly."

"Ok so the fuck what! I don't know you give a fuck!"

"I give a fuck because I'm not with you to hide, I'm with you because I'm into you!"

"SHIT YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DIDN'T WANT A NIGGA FOR THE DAMN LONGEST...MAKING ME CHASE YO ASS AND SHIT SO WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"FOR THIS REASON AND THIS REASON ONLY"

I yelled back at him. Like I figured, his as was scared and wasn't being true to me.

"Man fuck this I'm not about to do this shit bruh hell nah!"

he said storming into the closet.

"Oh so you just gonna run out...typical ass nigga."

"Oh damn, for real... I'm a typical nigga."

"Yes you are because your ass lying to me about us. "

"THE FUCK CARRINGTION DAMN! MY FAMILY DON'T LIKE GAYS, SO I'M ON THE LOW, BUT THAT DON'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU!"