"What? It's true. If you were some other chick my cousin would have fucked you and kicked you to the curve like he always does. I would not be surprised if he is getting a piece of ass right now before coming here since you refuse to open your legs like every other whore he comes across."

Can Ace be more of a prick? Clenching my jaw at what he says, I just want to jump and punch him in the mouth like Kane had done last time.

"Shut the hell up Ace." Don takes a step forward.

"You shut the fuck up Donovan. You know I am right. Since when does Kane keep a bitch as a pet? Never." standing up he glares at me. "Either give it up willingly or let him break you in so he can pass you along to the rest of us. If I were him, I would have already."

Not knowing what came over me I slap him -- hard. "You are not Kane." gritting.

Ace is shocked for a few seconds and recovers. He takes a step forward lifting his hand but is quickly stopped by Donovan and Jimmy.

"Yoooo! Hold up dude. You are not going to hit her. You deserved that, now sit your ass back down." Jimmy has his hand on Ace's chest to hold him back.

Ace does not move just stands there glaring at me. "Alright." putting his hands up in surrender. He walks backwards smirking at me. A smirk I will never forget.

My hand hurts while I feel my body flushed. "Come on sweetheart, let me get you a drink." Jimmy wraps his arm around my shoulder leading me away from Ace, Donovan next to me.

"Watch your pretty little ass princess!" Ace shouts then laughs with the others.

I shake my head. What is wrong with him? I never did anything to him to treat me the way he does.

We reach a wet bar where Jimmy nods at the bartender. "Give me two beers and..." he looks over at me.

"Water."

"A water bottle for the pretty girl here." giving the bartender our order he turns at me stares at me. "So, you are Kane's girl." stating more than asking.

"That is what he tells me and everyone else." rolling my eyes and sigh.

He raises his eyebrow then smiles. "Feisty, I see why he keeps you. As you heard, I am Jimmy, Jimmy Q." sticking out his hand I take it and shake it.

"Helena."

"Beautiful name." turning around he takes the drinks hands the water bottle to me and a beer to Donovan.

"Thank you." taking it from his hand.

"No problem. Hey, do not let Ace bother you. Half the time he is talking out of his ass. He says things to rile people up. He had that bitch slap coming -- no offense." Jimmy tells me taking a drink from his beer.

"That is because Ace is an ass." Donovan mutters next to me.

"I guess and none taken. He does not like me, and I have no idea why or really care." taking a drink from my water.

"That is the spirit. Who cares if people do not like you? Fuck them!" bringing his beer bottle up in the air like if he is making a toast.

"I like you Helena and I think we are going to become good friends." winking at me he takes a long swig of his beer. "Now come on let me show you around my place."

Jimmy puts his arm around my shoulder again leading me towards the house with Donovan in tow. He seems like a nice guy.

 He seems like a nice guy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.