Hello Kitty

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

The last chapter that I uploaded was made restricted by Wattpad when I submitted it. It is called "Bathroom Time". That chapter has some nice one on one with Ryder. To get that chapter you do need to be following me and you may need to delete the story from your library first then follow me then readd the story.

I KNOW MAJOR PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!! I AM STEAMING BECAUSE I DON"T THINK THE CHAP IS TOO SEXUAL!!!

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Chapter 27

Ryder teased me for a while longer about where he was going that I couldn’t know about. I was frustrated to say the least by the time he left. Well really I was frustrated by the time I told him to “F Off” if he wasn’t going to tell and stop teasing me. I couldn’t help but smile when he placed a loud wet kiss on my lips and giving me a huge boyish smile, singing “I love you baby” as he walked out the bedroom door of his flat.

I decided to go see if I could find Jake and Kat. Walking into the twin’s parents house I could hear Grace still giving her husbands a lecture causing me to wince a little. The poor bastards! I had really gotten them into the shit.

Hearing female giggles coming from the other side of Jake’s bedroom door had me high tailing it out of there. Defiantly not something I wanted to interrupt by the sounds of it. I made a mental note to text Kat later so we could catch up. We both had a lot to talk about, but it could wait for a while longer.

I had a feeling Ryan might have been in the forest so I headed to my water fall. I really needed to talk to him and sort out his feelings on the upcoming visit and I wanted him to hear me out too.

Surprisingly he wasn’t at the waterfall when I got there. Only the sounds of the water and the slight breeze through the leaves could be heard. “RYAN! RYAN TAYLOR” I yelled “where are you” I mumbled under my breath.

 It took me a moment to realise that I couldn’t hear any birds. The sounds of the wildlife was strangely quiet. The lack of chirping and calling to each other in the tree above left an eerie sense in the air. It took me a few more moments to realise why it was so quiet. A predator was in the forest and the predator was close.

The beating of my heart could be felt on the outside of my chest when I realised that important fact. Unintentional tears pricked my eyes and I struggled to hold them at bay. I had unintentionally called for the predator. The predator that was also known as one of my mates…. Ryan Taylor. I also knew that Ryan was in tiger form.

This is the first time that I have come across any tiger since that day at school when the incident happened. Dad had never shifted in front of me or in my presence. Not that he hadn’t wanted to but I couldn’t handle it. I refused to go to the zoo because I could see one there too and the thought alone was to over whelming.  

Now I know I have two options. Option One – Get the frig out of dodge by running for my life and avoid the panic that was rearing up inside of me. Or Option Two – Face my fear head on by standing my ground and taking that step by accepting my mates in both forms. Because I knew deep down that if I didn’t choice option two then ultimately we wouldn’t or couldn’t last in the long run and that isn’t an option for me. These are my mates and their tigers were a major part of that equation and I needed to deal with that because they are who and what I want.