Happiness and Fear

Chapter 22

The urge to pee woke me in the morning. I was laying on my stomach with a heavy weight on my back. Trying to move was impossible not one but both the twins were laying on my back. Each of their faces buried into the sides of my neck. Two strong thighs wedged between my legs. My arms pinned by my side.

Surprisingly I was extremely comfortable, considering I couldn’t move an inch and knew that I only had a few minutes to escape before my bladder exploded and I embarrassed myself and that was something that I didn’t want to happen.

“Boys get off” my voice came out a sleepy groan. Instantly one of them moved, the other one nuzzled in more and groaned out “but I’m so comfy Baby.” Of course Ryder would have to be difficult.

“If you don’t move I’m going to wet myself and if that happens I swear I will never speak to you again.” I tried to make my voice stern but failed miserably because he reminded me of a kitten the way he was nuzzling in to my neck seeking attention.

“If you don’t move Ryder, I will be the only one she marries because I moved straight away. One second thoughts stay there I don’t want to share anymore I want April all to myself.” Ryan spoke from his spot next to me.

I reached out a hand to find him. Stroking his solid abs as they twitched under my fingers. “Mmmm Ryan, you might be right. Ryder does seem like a lot of work. Really needy, needy guys aren’t hot.” I said with a smile

Ryder was off me in a flash, like he had been burnt. When I rolled to get out of bed to go to the toilet be was standing next to the bed in all his naked glory. When we went to bed last night he was wearing boxes, when did he lose them?

His morning glory stood out so proudly in front of him. His muscles were definitely larger than before, his whole body covered in those powerful muscles. A natural even tan all over. I lost the control to speak, to even think. All I could do is focus on that large hardness and try to ignore that tingling in my lower stomach.

Ryder’s voice pulled me out of my trance I was having. I dragged my eyes away from the part of his body that I could almost feel inside of me from my memories of us together. His face was bright red

“I AM NOT NEEDY!” he exclaimed his voice coming out quite high pitched which just made Ryan start laughing so hard he buried his face a pillow. “Ryan is the needy one! He is like a love sick puppy when it comes to you. Don’t you remember in high school he couldn’t even speak to you April and you call me needy.” This just started an argument between the brothers and I made my escape to the bathroom.

Thankfully when I returned Ryder was clothed, so the need to jump him wasn’t as strong. Believe me it was still strong my hands twitched at the thought of ripping his clothed back off him just so I could have another close up of his sinfully glorious body. The urge to wrap my hand around his ….

“You really don’t think I’m needy do you Baby?” I blinked coming out of my fantasy realising Ryder had his arms around me and was staring into my eyes. Oh heaven how I loved his Ocean Blue Eyes. I reached up and stroked his face and placed my forehead against his, still looking into his eyes. “I love you Ryder” My voice came out as a whisper but he heard. His eyes lit up like the sky on the 4th of July